Waldbaum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Waldbaum Interview Questions

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Waldbaum

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waldbaum (Oceanside, NY).

Interview

Very straightforward and simple. They just asked basic questions about the importance of good customer service and why I wanted to work at Waldbaums; the whole thing probably only took a good 20 minutes. Afterwards, they hired me on the spot and gave me the necessary paperwork. I started a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important aspect of good service?   1 Answer

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massapequa, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Waldbaum (Massapequa, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a great interview everything about the interview was a positive vibe, all the people who took part in the interview were cool and they were all giving out positive vibes, i did a great job i answered every question in a great way the person that asked me the questions asked all the questions in a great way i also had a great time on the interview

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stony Brook, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waldbaum (Stony Brook, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process at Waldbaums was nothing special. I found it to be very informal. It was not so much an interview as it was an opportunity to meet one of the grocery managers briefly. I met the manager on the supermarket floor, right in front of the Customer Service Desk. He asked me a few questions and then asked when I could start and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Do you own or have access to a car?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mattituck, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waldbaum (Mattituck, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Same day interview. Walk into the store after applying online. Short and sweet, most succeed. You need to understand that they care for personality > skill, but skill sometimes matters more in the long run!

Interview Questions

• (Online) What kind of things would you do to enhance customer service   1 Answer

Negotiation

It wasn't terribly long. I had to wait 7 days because of the holiday rush.

Bakery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waldbaum (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied for several jobs on Waldbaums.com. I received a call back maybe 2 weeks later or so. I was asked to come in for an interview that same week. I felt really comfortable in the interview, the store manager was a very nice guy. I was just honest with him and friendly. He offered me a job a few days later, maybe 4 days or so.

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waldbaum (Deer Park, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

wasnt one, walked into the job. 10 minutes into the interview i was filling out paperwork to start working the next day. it was a joke, started training that week

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Waldbaum (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

i just came in and applied in the store they had asked me a couple of questions and then i got hired and the interview was not even that long

Interview Questions

• did you ever work in a supermarket before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Center Moriches, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Waldbaum (Center Moriches, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Really easy interview. Entry level job. No prior experience needed. didnt have to get too dressed up for it but look put together. They're going to talk to you about possible situations that might occur to see how you would respond to a difficult situation. This is a customer service position- go in with that attitude.

Interview Questions

• They ask some ethical questions to see how you would respond in a certain situation.   Answer Question

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Waldbaum in July 2009.

Interview

company gave me a call, showed up in person and gave me paperwork to fill out, had to go to get a drug test, waited about a week for the drug test results, store said i passed and showed up next day to fill out the rest of the paperwork, few days later, was hired. all in all, decent process for a first job at a teenage level

Interview Questions

• what do you do outside of school   1 Answer

Grocery Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waldbaum in November 2008.

Interview

Very professional.