Cover image for Walgreens Boots Alliance

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Walgreens Boots Alliance Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 98 of over 98 interviews

Other4%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

No too hard basic questions asked. Don’t need that much experience but it depends on if there’s a lot of people interviewed. Sometimes they wouldn’t ask that much sometimes they would if 30 people responded.

Interview Questions
  • Why are u apply, strengths/ weaknesses
    Answer Question

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

Competency based questions and why I want to work at boots etc. Strengths and weaknesses, what I know about the role. Good experience, heard back promptly from both the application and the job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Walgreens Boots Alliance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Walgreens Boots Alliance? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Walgreens Boots Alliance employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

Easy enough questions, really depends on the manager in all honesty. Just gotta answer thoughtfully. I enjoyed my experience there and think anyone wanting to go for it should definitely do it.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you felt challenged and how did you respond to it?

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

General motivational question. Do you how does retail work. situational judgment questions. It went really smooth and the interviewer was nice. Had fun during the process and good practice as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Naples)

Interview

Easy, I stood in pharmacy and he asked me why I wanted to work there. It was easy and simple to do, I think anyone could do it but retail experience would help a lot I think and it would make u happier.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

It was like an informal chat In the office, quick and easy process. Interview was done with others as a group so it felt less intimidating. Christmas time is really busy so they are eager to take on new people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

3-5 zoom interviews. Remote process. Back to back. Technical issues with application website deleting. No callback or decision. Poor communication and overall it’s a slow process. Allow for a month

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

First round was standard recruiter call, then there were two technical rounds, one was with the HM, it was more behavioral and STAR style. It wasn't too bad. There was another technical round that was by a senior architect. He was very rude and had ton of backhanded comments on everything I say to the point I couldn't focus on the interview. When I asked in the end about his role, he was pretty much busy with taking interviews and not doing any impactful work for the company. of course, no feedback or response from the recruiter afterwards,

Interview Questions
  • 1) How Java JVM works 2) Talk about Java data structures 3) Big O notations and tradeoffs 4) LinkedHashMap 4) Thread safety 5) JSON Library in Java 6) Java Script > Hoisting 7) Currency in Java 8) Handle rounding errors in Java 9) SQL Injections in Java Microservices failures 10) What project you would scratch and redo it? 11) How do you learn new tech? 12) Top 2 improvements made by you.
2 people found this interview helpful

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

In person, very casual like environment. Two managers sat in and started off with the normal personality questions. Then went to background and availability. Offer was also given in first interview, no need for follow up call.

Interview Questions
  • Regular personality questions, scenarios from previous experience

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

I went to the Career Fair event and met a district manager who interviewed me with other people. The event was very small but a lot of candidates showed up dressed very professionally.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 98 Interviews

Walgreens Boots Alliance Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Walgreens Boots Alliance as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.50 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Service and Beauty Advisor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Assistant and Customer Service Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Walgreens Boots Alliance takes an average of 14 days when considering 49 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Procurement Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Customer Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 17 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Walgreens Boots Alliance according to 49 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.47%