Walser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walser (Edina, MN).

Interview

the interview was basic general questions of work experience and past employment skills/ operations with computer and financial understandings. How flexible am I with my work schedule and willing to work weekend.

Interview Questions

• financial understanding of how to read credit score and lender requirement   1 Answer

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walser in August 2014.

Interview

I was a highly experienced service advisor disparate for employment. Due to some ties I had, interviewing was a formality. That being said they will hire just about any warm body.

Interview Questions

• How many repair orders can you handle?   1 Answer

Greeter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walser (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a three step interview process,1st was a phone interview, second a face to face interview at corporate. The last stage was a finale interview at the store with the service department manager,

Interview Questions

• What is a situation in which you had a customer come to you with a complaint?   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walser (Edina, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

After a phone screen with a recruiter, they scheduled me for an interview the next day. The interview was informal. They asked me to tell them about myself and went through my resume. They spent a lot of time talking about Walser and the position. I thought it went well though it was an easy interview. But I never heard back from them. I was disappointed that they just left me hanging. How hard can it be to send a quick email that I didn't get the position...

Front Desk Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walser in June 2016.

Interview

They start with a very quick phone call with a recruiter after you apply online. The phone call is really just to set up a time for you to go their office for an informal interview with the recruiter. They tell you to dress business professional and to bring copies of your resume to the recruiter interview. The recruiter interview was incredibly informal and basically just them doing a lot of talking about Walser while you sit in a large glass room in the middle of their office. Once that is over you get scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager for the position you're applying for. Again business professional and copies of your resume are required. During the actual interview I said about 10 words as the hiring manager seemed more interested in talking about herself and the person who was leaving the position. She did offer me a tour of the facilities m, which I accepted, and seemed to like me and my experience enough but still didn't give me much chance to talk. When I left I was told someone from HR would get back to me within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Walser Response

Jul 18, 2016 – Marketing

Thank you for your interest and application with Walser. We appreciate you taking the time to get to know us and providing us with feedback about your experience.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walser in March 2010.

Interview

Looking for warm bodies.
    They will train and you must sell 50 cars and complete all training before getting bonus and Sakarya increase

Negotiation

No negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walser (Edina, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the director of recruiting, then had an in person interview scheduled for an hour with the director of IT, then a half hour with the director of recruiting.
    The phone interview was great, lady was nice, got along really well and she asked good questions about my experience. She was a little flaky in that when trying to schedule I told her my availability and she replies back with the one time when I could not meet.
    The in person interview, now that is another story. It's almost like she dismissed me from the moment she met me. She did not ask any questions, just wanted to know a little about my work history. She cut the interview short by thirty minutes, told me that the director of recruiting ended up "not being available" that day and sent me on my way. She was very dis interested during the interview also, checking her phone a lot, etc. very weird vibe from her.
    And then, never heard a thing back from either of them. Which I get people are busy in this day in age, but come on, a little common curtesy and feedback would be nice.

Customer Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walser.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a corporate recruiter. My first interview was a phone interview. They asked about sales experience and why you wanted to work at Walser. I was offered a second interview at the corporate office, where I met with the recruiter. Before this interview, I had to fill out a personality test which included questions like "Rank the following statements from best to worst." It was unique. At the interview, the recruiter asked me basic things off of my resume and asked a lot about my extra-curricular activities. She asked what sort of cars I was familiar with and tried to place me in a dealership that focused on that make of car. I was then brought into that dealership a few weeks later to speak with the general manager. I was kept waiting for about 40 minutes until the GM was able to speak with me. I was told by the corporate recruiter that the GM liked to do interviews in the morning, and when I got there, the GM said that mornings were always bad times. I got to meet with several employees that worked there. There were only about 2 or 3 female employees, and I got the feeling that the GM only favored pretty, young, thin girls. The men that I talked to were all very "men's men" and joked around a lot. This interview took about 2 hours. After this interview, I was contacted by the corporate recruiter who asked me to evaluate the interview. I was not offered the position because they felt that I wouldn't stick around for longer than I year, which is pretty accurate.

Interview Questions

• If you were going to build a table, would you prefer to do it by step-by-step instructions or just figure it out yourself?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Walser in July 2012.

Interview

I was moving from out of state and looking for a job. They did a phone interview for me that was pretty straight forward. Basically they wanted to find out my enthusiasm for selling cars and working with people.

Interview Questions

• what have you learned in the past that would help you work with customers.   Answer Question

Detailer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walser.

Interview

There are two phone interviews which take about 15 mins each. they ask you questions about you and who you are, what you like to do. they want to get to know one. If you qualify for the job then you are sent to a third interview with the manager of the job you applied for. he talks to you about the job and tries to get a feel for who you are, he will decide if you are hired or not,

Interview Questions

• whats your favorite type of car?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Manager just told me how much the job pays and the hrs