Walser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Greeter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walser (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a three step interview process,1st was a phone interview, second a face to face interview at corporate. The last stage was a finale interview at the store with the service department manager,

Interview Questions

• What is a situation in which you had a customer come to you with a complaint?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walser (Edina, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the director of recruiting, then had an in person interview scheduled for an hour with the director of IT, then a half hour with the director of recruiting.
    The phone interview was great, lady was nice, got along really well and she asked good questions about my experience. She was a little flaky in that when trying to schedule I told her my availability and she replies back with the one time when I could not meet.
    The in person interview, now that is another story. It's almost like she dismissed me from the moment she met me. She did not ask any questions, just wanted to know a little about my work history. She cut the interview short by thirty minutes, told me that the director of recruiting ended up "not being available" that day and sent me on my way. She was very dis interested during the interview also, checking her phone a lot, etc. very weird vibe from her.
    And then, never heard a thing back from either of them. Which I get people are busy in this day in age, but come on, a little common curtesy and feedback would be nice.

Used Vehicle Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walser (Bloomington, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Relaxed atmosphere question/answer interview. Questions about my perception of the position along with knowledge of the position and what it entailed. Basic narrative of myself and my background along with interests and hobbies.

Interview Questions

• How much of a risk taker are you?   1 Answer

Front Desk Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walser in June 2016.

Interview

They start with a very quick phone call with a recruiter after you apply online. The phone call is really just to set up a time for you to go their office for an informal interview with the recruiter. They tell you to dress business professional and to bring copies of your resume to the recruiter interview. The recruiter interview was incredibly informal and basically just them doing a lot of talking about Walser while you sit in a large glass room in the middle of their office. Once that is over you get scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager for the position you're applying for. Again business professional and copies of your resume are required. During the actual interview I said about 10 words as the hiring manager seemed more interested in talking about herself and the person who was leaving the position. She did offer me a tour of the facilities m, which I accepted, and seemed to like me and my experience enough but still didn't give me much chance to talk. When I left I was told someone from HR would get back to me within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Walser Response

Jul 18, 2016 – Marketing

Thank you for your interest and application with Walser. We appreciate you taking the time to get to know us and providing us with feedback about your experience.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walser (Edina, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

After a phone screen with a recruiter, they scheduled me for an interview the next day. The interview was informal. They asked me to tell them about myself and went through my resume. They spent a lot of time talking about Walser and the position. I thought it went well though it was an easy interview. But I never heard back from them. I was disappointed that they just left me hanging. How hard can it be to send a quick email that I didn't get the position...

Detailer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walser.

Interview

There are two phone interviews which take about 15 mins each. they ask you questions about you and who you are, what you like to do. they want to get to know one. If you qualify for the job then you are sent to a third interview with the manager of the job you applied for. he talks to you about the job and tries to get a feel for who you are, he will decide if you are hired or not,

Interview Questions

• whats your favorite type of car?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Manager just told me how much the job pays and the hrs

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walser in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online, I heard the next day from them and had a phone interview, which lasted 15 minutes. the I had my final interview with the HR manager, and I heard later that day that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Overall interview was pretty standard. no tough questions just previous work experience, and how it would transition into this job.   Answer Question

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walser in August 2014.

Interview

I was a highly experienced service advisor disparate for employment. Due to some ties I had, interviewing was a formality. That being said they will hire just about any warm body.

Interview Questions

• How many repair orders can you handle?   1 Answer

Phone Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walser in January 2014.

Interview

Super easy, relaxed. Manager was personable, wanted to get to know me and my skills. Described the job and explained exactly what she was looking for and what needed to be done to be successful in making commission and how to be a team player.

Document Scanner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Walser.

Interview

Didn't hear anything after submitting my application. Several weeks later I called HR to follow up & the position was filled but they offered to interview me for other positions. The telephone interview was the most intense one I've ever had. Let's just say no stone was left unturned. After I was hired, I found out the lady who interviewed me used to work for the state prison and was used to interviewing offenders for parole (or something like that)!

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for an especially astute HR person to read inbetween the lines on your resume and your answers. You know how job searching books say not to be 'too honest' and not to say 'too much'? Well, I ended up doing exactly that & thought I bombed the interview. I was surprised to learn that I was selected for a second interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer came at second interview directly with the department manager. She offered me a salary exactly in the middle of the range listed & said that was what she was going to pay me. She was not responsive to my attempts to negotiate.