Washington State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington State University (Pullman, WA) in February 2008.

Interview

This is a college job with the university so I emailed my resume to the P.I. She called me, we sat down and talked for 30 minutes and I started the job the next day. Again it's not a real job so everything is very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any really serious questions. The interview was just to make sure I would fit in with the lab.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't one.

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Washington State University (Detroit, MI) in January 2010.

Interview

No technical question was asked.

IT Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington State University (Pullman, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was somewhat long, they started with a phone screen interview followed by a several hour in person interview. The questions were not hard, the process was overall just time consuming.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a USB stick didn't appear when I plugged it in?   1 Answer

Service Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Washington State University (Pullman, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

There are typically two rounds of interviews. The first round is most often held by college students/peers/employees that are "like you" then the 2nd and final interview will be with a hiring manager.

Administrative Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Washington State University (Pullman, WA) in July 2013.

Interview

very simple questions were asked over the phone. Then there is a group interview followed by one on one interview. telephonic interview four people asked me 4 different question. one of them was how I will think out of the box. I asked them to provide me with a situation. Which they did.

Market Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Washington State University (Pullman, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was set at the company's main office. I was not asked to prepare anything ahead of time aside from bringing a resume for review. For the interview, I was questioned by four employees on things ranging from my problem solving skills to what I would do in certain situations. The questions were roughly 55% HR and 45% technical and problem solving.

Interview Questions

• What kind of strategies do you use to prioritize your work?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Washington State University (Pullman, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Pretty in-depth interview for this type of job. I interviewed with a panel of about 12 people followed by an interview with the Chair of the department then the Dean of the college I was interested in working for. The entire process from application to interview took about 2 months but the interviews themselves, aside from the initial phone interview, took place on the same day one right after the other.

Interview Questions

• The obvious, what interested you in this particular job.   1 Answer

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Washington State University (Richland, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 Senior Administrators on the WSU campus. I was asked questions by each interviewer. The questions were prescripted and each pe3rson took turn reading down the list.

Interview Questions

• Have you read the job posting and can you successfully complete all of the requirements posted?   1 Answer

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Washington State University (Pullman, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

Was advised by my teacher to become a teaching assistant in which I decided it would be nice to teach a class for a semester and revisit the fundamentals. I was given an aptitude test which tested my knowledge of the programming language "C" and also tackled concepts like recursion and pointers.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Washington State University.

Interview

simple and easy ...send application along with GRE scores etc. you will get offer based on your GPA, GRE and recommendation letters