Washington State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Washington State University Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Washington State University.

Interview

Submit a Cover Letter and Resume and they get back to you in a week or two if you are hired or not. If they are they will ask when you are available and set everything up for you.

Technical Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Washington State University (Pullman, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very general questions were asked. It was less than thirty minutes. My answers were jotted down by the interviewers, and the interview took place in an office with two employees.

Tech Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Washington State University.

Interview

I met with the principal investigator who asked very brief questions and general interest in the scientific departments. Also asked me questions relating to the department I was in which was wheat genetics.

Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Washington State University (Pullman, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

onsite interview, asking question all about behavior, no skill questions. 3 manager and 1 director of different areas asking questions in a row and it lasted for 1 hour. Before interview, the administrator sent out a file about the skills/ qualifications they were looking for in the onsite interview.

Food Service Worker Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Washington State University (Pullman, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Asked about what experience you have in the kitchen including, equipment used, knowledge of proper food handling techniques, leadership. after the interview I received a call with an offer an accepted.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in a kitchen environment?   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Washington State University.

Interview

Didn't qualify, yet had past experience with customer service/clerical/admistrative duties as a manager. (5 Yrs) Washington State University is not an Equal Employment Opporunity Employer, very selective who they hire, STAY AWAY.

Fiscal Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellensburg, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Washington State University (Ellensburg, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

1 hour telephone screening interview with 12 questions. Two people interviewed me and their questions were pertinent and job focused. It will take 1 year to become familiar with their fiscal cycles. They will bring to campus and do a second interview with finalists. A lot of support and training will be offered to hiree.

Interview Questions

• How to solve employee relation difficulties.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Washington State University.

Interview

I emailed professors and called the department chair to see if I could get in. This school has some of the most friendly department coordinators of any university I applied to. They were not condescending towards my current status, as were a lot of the other D1 schools, and were extremely helpful.

Records Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Washington State University.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted roughly a month later. The interview itself was four hours with the initial hour dedicated to a literal test. This was followed by a panel interview with five staff members who I would be working with, then a one on one with my potential supervisor, then another panel interview with three senior staff. Overall, the interview was tiring with each interviewer asking the same set of questions.

Chinook Building Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Washington State University (Pullman, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Two interview. First interview focused on university recreations values and mission. Second interview focused on technical skills listed in the job description. Questions in the first interview were very repetitive

Interview Questions

• How would you go about informing patrons about facility policies?   Answer Question