Wayne State Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wayne State Interview Questions

Interviews at Wayne State

2.6

Desk Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayne State.

Interview

Very easy interview process. Went in for my interview and was asked the basic interview questions. Got the job the same day and started about a week or two after my paper work cleared.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayne State (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

Three months after applying for the position( and forgetting that I applied),I received a email inviting me to participate in a phone screening. My phone screening was pleasant, and I thought it went very well. It has been two months since my phone screening, and I haven't heard anything. The person I spoke with hasn't responded to any of my emails pertaining to a follow up, and their mailbox is full.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayne State in November 2019.

Interview

The interview was fairly straightforward. I met with the supervisor for the position and other members of the team. It somewhat felt like they knew they were't going to choose me. I found out later they went with an internal candidate. I heard that is pretty commonplace at Wayne State. The interviews are more of a formality but they like to promote from within. I can respect that but hate to feel like I'm wasting my time.

Academic Services Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Wayne State.

Interview

The position opened at the end of March 2019 and I applied online about two weeks later. Didn't hear a thing until Aug. 20th when I got an email saying that given the large pool of applicants, I wouldn't be interviewed. Thought strange for a position where I exceeded all of the preferred qualifications listed. Really? Five months to review the application materials? Seems really disorganized.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayne State (Detroit, MI) in March 2019.

Interview

Its very simple, you just need to provide them with your resume online and they call you for the interview. You have to appear to them and provide with your availability.

Interview Questions

• What do you do and what time are you available.   1 Answer

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayne State (Detroit, MI) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied through the university job platform and was called in for an interview a week later. The interview lasted 20 minutes and I had to do online tests to get certified for researching human subjects.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and the projects we're working on?   1 Answer

Logic Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wayne State in January 2019.

Interview

Got a phone interview from thin films group at Intel for a position that I didn't apply to. It took 1 hr 15 mins. It was more like a discussion about the open positions in their group. Awaiting for the results.

Interview Questions

• Conflict at work and how you resolved it   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Interview

Pretty laid back. Just a couple of quick emails to schedule, then I showed up and answered some basic questions. It didn't take longer than 20 minutes and they told me right away that the job was mine if I wanted it.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wayne State.

Interview

I submitted my online application through the Wayne State job portal and then I was contacted via email to come in for an in person interview. The interviewers were very nice and the environment was not too stressful. Basically asked me to go over my resume and experiences listed on the resume.

Interview Questions

• Please explain your experience with X?   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wayne State (Detroit, MI) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied via a online listing. Got called in by phone. Had a 1:1 interview with the systems administrator. Basic Questions. Got accepted and started the on boarding process within 10 days.

Interview Questions

• Whats your first response when you have a computer that is not booting up.
      What is one critical situation where you came up with a solution and made it work.   Answer Question