We Energies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 1, 2017

3.4

Plant Outage Planner Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Creek, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at We Energies (Oak Creek, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

The process start out with personality assessment which was web based two weeks later I received phone call from HR representative requesting in person interview. The interview was set up a week later at the plant with a three person interview team. It was a total of nine questions asking a wide variety of questions in which you need to provide example and results of your actions. two examples for each questions. The interview was scheduled for 1 hour but ended up lasting hour and half

Interview Questions

• Give me example of situation you had resolve yourself and how you approach the problem to solve it.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at We Energies (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I interviewed with two persons total. Both were very easy interviews. Easy going personalities and friendly to deal with. I was given a brief description before I interviewed, I spoke about my experience, was asked about my background then was excused.

Telecollector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at We Energies (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2014.

Interview

You do a voice interview. Then you get called for a phone interview. If you get that far there's an assessment which is very difficult but if you take your time you can pass. After getting through that you'll be invited to the open house which is a good thing as long as your references and background check come back positive. If so you'll be invited to an interview with 2 people with basic interview questions.

Clinic Administrator Interview

Interview

Lacking in objectivity

IT Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at We Energies in February 2014.

Interview

Process took 3 weeks. Many on the job type of questions. Company wasn't hiring. Wasted time interviewing. I would not recommend this company to a friend.

Interview Questions

• Specify a time where you went out and beyond to fix a customer issue.   1 Answer

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview and personality test followed by an on-site interview. The phone interview mostly consisted of questions about past work experience. For the on-site interview I was interviewed by two engineers from the group. Both lasted approximately 30-45 minutes. All employees were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to teach yourself something new and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at We Energies (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

Shilpa was very helpful along the entire process, reasonably quick to respond to any questions I had. The phone interview was also with Shilpa, from HR, and was not overly IT or skills focused, but more communications focused. There were two interviews total, one phone and one panel. Like all companies, it really helps to have a general understanding of the company you are applying for. Very professional culture. Possibly even too professional at times.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not given option to negotiate. Mentioned my expected salary based on what I saw on GlassDoor, got quite a bit less.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at We Energies (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2011.

Interview

They first did a skills test to see our basic background knowledge. Then they did an interview in front of four people. Finally they gave the remaining people a plant tour. They picked the ones who got the job from that group. Sadly i was not picked for the. At the end there was 6 left and 2 jobs.

Interview Questions

• Was there diversity at your past jobs?   1 Answer

Chemical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Creek, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at We Energies (Oak Creek, WI) in December 2010.

Interview

Personality test online
    Skills test in person
    Panel Interview
    Plant tour

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with diversity in the workplace?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to be in charge of others safety and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Power Plant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at We Energies (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview process is based on behavioral questions. They ask questions that are related to the duties you would perform working in that position and how your past experiences relate. They are looking for your actions in specific situations and what the outcome was. I was interviewed by a group of five individuals and the interview lasted approximately one hour.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any issues working holidays, weekends, nights or 12 hour rotating shifts?   Answer Question