WeDriveU Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

WeDriveU Interview Questions

Interviews at WeDriveU

2.7

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at WeDriveU (Burlingame, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Went through temp agency, and temp agency notified me of the position opening. Had on site interview within days. Was given a date and time from the agency. Very straightforward and easy process, however the interviewer seemed totally dis engaged and uninterested

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeDriveU (Burlingame, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied through a job board. Recruiter reached out and did a phone screen, seemed like a potential fit so we moved onto an onsite interview. This is where things got off the track. I was invited in for an interview with one person - I live 45 min away so I found it odd that I would only be meeting with one individual. Knowing it was a small team however, I figured it was just indicative of the process.

Upon arrival I was greeted by the receptionist and told the hiring manager would be along shortly. The recruiter came out and greeted me, also says the manager would be out to meet me. I then sat in the lobby for ten minutes watching people silently pass. To make matters worse, I found out that the hiring manager was actually one of the women I watched walk by me twice without saying a word.

She then escorted me to her office where she then confessed that she hadn't prepared for the interview and would just make up questions as she went along. This led to a poor interview that was lacking in direction and order, with questions being inserted at random with no discernible sense of meaning. At this point I seriously considered leaving: I felt the manager was wasting my time by not coming in prepared. The interview ended after 30-40 minutes and I did not follow-up. I ended up taking another job.

In review, my suggestions from this experience would be to at least acknowledge your interviewee even if you're busy. It felt rude and dismissive to be ignored in the lobby when all that was necessary was a "Hey- nice to meet you, I'll be right with you!" Not being prepared for an interview, especially as the hiring manager, sends a poor message to potential candidates and communicates either a lack of interest or a dysfunctional process.

Overall I had an extremely poor onsite interview, despite an initial positive interaction with the recruiter.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WeDriveU (Seattle, WA) in January 2019.

Interview

Fragmented highly unprofessional & confusing process. In total had 7 interviews with a variety of company managers over the period of 90 days. After receiving a written offer letter, my start date was pushed back multiple times. Having given notice to my previous employer I was left without a job whatsoever. I eventually withdrew from the process and was back at square one. What a disingenuous and abysmal company.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions asked during the interviews were not relevant to the position at all but focused on psychological evaluation rather than experience and credentials relating to the actual position applied for. The interviewers at times stumbled over the questions they asked, almost to say as if, why am I asking this?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WeDriveU (Burlingame, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

So after doing 2 interviews in Hayward, 1 phone interview, 1 video conference interview, and 1 interview in Burlingame. I finally got an offer from this company to be an Operations Manager for them. After accepting the offer, the Recruiter told me they would have to wait for my background check to come through before listing my official start date. Unfortunately, it took all of 4 weeks for my background check to come back, during which I spent my time vacationing and spending money, anticipating to start no later than the 1st of the year.

Once my background check came back the the same recruiter called me and told me that there was a problem due to the fact that I got a DUI over 5 years ago. I was confused because I had listed the DUI on my initial application and there was no mention of driving record impacting my eligibility during the half dozen interviews I did for them.

The recruiter told me they would speak with the HR VP and get back to me in a few days to see if they wanted to continue with the offer. It took over 2 weeks, during which I called and emailed the company EVERYDAY until finally getting a call back. The Recruiter told me the delay was due to "more pressing matters" and was very busy. She also still could not tell me if the offer that I signed still stood, but that the final decision letter was "in the mail." Of course I brought up all the frustrations I had during this process, After all I could of spent the last month and a half looking for other jobs if they would have just mentioned the fact that I had to have a perfect driving record to be eligible for the position, Or even just read my application before hand...

The letter finally cam a couple of days after the call and stated tat their offer no longer stood due to my driving record. Making it a COMPLETE waste of time

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WeDriveU (Hayward, CA).

Interview

The process took exactly 1 month. I applied online and got a call from recruiter saying they liked my profile. The first call with recruiter went well and then they invited me for onsite interview with EVP. It was pretty good and he was impressed by profile. Immediately got scheduled for 2 phone interviews with one from sales and one from marketing and they went really well. Got another call for interview with Head of HR. So basically I had cleared all the round. They told me Hr interview was final one but I got another onsite interview scheduled with EVP again which was the most terrible experience. The in-person interview lasted for 10 mins. EVP didn’t have any questions for me. Not only that, he had straight face with no expression as if he was angry. It was discouraging. He just asked me how interview process was and if I had any question. Couldn’t you schedule phone interview for this? If you are calling someone to your office at least be respectful of their time and effort they take to come and meet you and treat them nicely. 2 days laters HR called me said they are not moving offered with me. Really? I asked what went wrong they said they don’t think I have long-term growth or something like that. Are you serious? I spent one month for this interview giving my efforts for everything and this is how you treat candidates by wasting their time? Avoid this company at all cost! It is okay to get paid less than work for someone who doesn’t know how to treat you.

Director of Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WeDriveU.

Interview

Bizarre. After multiple interviews, I had no idea whether or not they were interested -- except for the CEO, whose disdain was palpable, for reasons I do not know. When I informed them I was accepting another offer, they were very curious about with whom, what sort of position, etc. Why?

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeDriveU (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Lots of red flags. Started with interview in a hotel lobby. Come to find out, a lot of business is conducted this way. Provided an extremely VAGUE description of job duties. I was never asked to take a drug test or test of any kind. No real processes in place for interviewing. Seemed more like it was being made up as we went.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't waste your time

Human Resources Manager (Burlingame) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WeDriveU (Burlingame, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was applying through an job advertisement online. There were a few questions which are standard when they responded via email; i.e. do you require sponsorship, how soon are you available to interview and start, why are you looking.... When I was asked if I was interviewing with other companies and where I was at in the interviewing process, they were VERY PERSISTENT in wanting to know: "How soon do you expect to hear from them, and how long would you need to let them know if you accept their offer if you get one or more?" I had at least 3 separate emails wanting to know exact details. This is when I stopped responding and decided to move on.... Seems they want to know way to much personal information.... didn't leave me with a warm-n-fuzzy feeling.
    I completely understand them wanting to find the right fit and doing their due diligence; however, their persistence in wanting to know exactly where I'm at interviewing with other companies didn't leave me with any comfort, it didn't seem like the right fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to come in daily to our Burlingame Office?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WeDriveU in January 2019.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter 5 days or so after submitting application, then the next week 2 in-person interviews with the team I'd be joining, as well as a phone interview with my East Coast counterpart. Finally an interview with the HR Director the following week. Start date 2.5 weeks after last interview.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WeDriveU (San Francisco, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

Submitted the applicaiton through school website. After a week , HR sent a email to schedule phone interviw. The interview pretty focus on what your expereince and how you maintain a good realtionship with vendor. After one week, I received the rejectd email.
    HR is a nice person.

Interview Questions

• How many invoices you process each week ?
      Could you please tell me the steps for processing invoices ?   Answer Question