Weatherby Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weatherby Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.7

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare.

Interview

Expect for a lengthy interview process. Its never a good sign if your interview ends early, that means you didnt impress them enough and are likely not getting an offer

Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare (Durham, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Met with three separate individuals who were well preapred with preselected questions - all appropriate to explore whether I was a fit for their culture. Subsequent interviews would have involved testing. Office is a bullpen setting. Met in a side office. Very impressed with the retention at this location. Minimal turnover. Seemed like a very upbeat environment. Interviewers were key people and all three were very likeable.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about how you would motivate employees.   1 Answer
    • Q: Have you recent experience in selling services to customers via phone.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

It was a fast turn around - 48 hours. It is a two step process of speaking with a recruiter then going in to the office for an in person interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Process was a little weird. It's luck of the draw who you are selected to be interviewed by. Basic interview questions and then you have time to ask your own questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare.

Interview

They made you feel immediately at ease, everyone I spoke with was relaxed, easygoing and not uptight. I interviewed with 3 different leaders/directors, took a tour of the facility, asked as many questions as possible and the President spoke to us for a few with a Q/A afterwards. I went in overly prepared, but I would say that was most helpful

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare (Durham, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

There were several candidates in the room when I arrived. They had a customer testimonial video running. After a while, a hiring manager came in to give us a little briefing on the company. Then the CEO spoke with us via video--about how great the company is, etc. Next up was an office tour. After all that, various interviewers came to escort each of the candidates to a room to interview. Then we all went back to the original room. Some of us were told we could go, and some were summoned to speak with a second interviewer. We were told the recruiter who had scheduled us for the interview would follow up with us. Mine never did.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were standard interview questions. My interviewer just asked questions and wrote down answers. He was not very engaging. Honestly could have just filled out the form and handed it in. One question was "What does putting people 1st mean to you?"   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare (Durham, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

It all starts with a phone interview from one of the talent acquisition members. They are all very nice and ultimately want you to get hired due to the growth of the company. Very conversational. If the call goes well then they will set you up with a office tour/ face-to-face interview. If the manager interviewing you doesn't feel like you will be a good cultural fit, then you won't even make it on to the next rounds. Usually you interview with 3 different leaders. First interview is all cultural fit questions. Second interview is sales related/ background questions. Third is a wrap up interview overviewing the company and your role if hired. If you make it to the third round then chances are you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me an experience when you went above and beyond your expectations.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare.

Interview

The interview process was pretty lengthy. I started with a phone interview. I was then brought in for a group interview where we met the president of the company. Each person was taken individually to complete a "culture" interview. This was to see if you're a good fit for the company culture. If you "pass" that interview, you go on to 2 sales interviews with two separate managers. I was informed that some people were offered positions after that. I had one more phone interview after my in person interviews. I was then offered the position two days later.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you have encountered professionally?   Answer Question
    • Who is your most memorable/ influential manager you have worked with?   Answer Question
    • What motivates you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You get a base salary and commission.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare.

Interview

Spent time with three separate leaders. They like you to be in control and ask questions. Make sure you do your research before interviewing. Overall it was not a difficult interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter after applying online. After a few conversations with her I was then moved forward in the process and invited into the office for an interview in person. I met with the direct manager as well as several VP's. After that I was extended an offer about a week later. I accepted and then attended training in Salt Lake City for 1 week prior to training in the office in FL.

Interview Questions

• -Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      -What motivates you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A