Weatherby Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weatherby Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2018

2.7

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare.

Interview

Expect for a lengthy interview process. Its never a good sign if your interview ends early, that means you didnt impress them enough and are likely not getting an offer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare (Durham, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

There were several candidates in the room when I arrived. They had a customer testimonial video running. After a while, a hiring manager came in to give us a little briefing on the company. Then the CEO spoke with us via video--about how great the company is, etc. Next up was an office tour. After all that, various interviewers came to escort each of the candidates to a room to interview. Then we all went back to the original room. Some of us were told we could go, and some were summoned to speak with a second interviewer. We were told the recruiter who had scheduled us for the interview would follow up with us. Mine never did.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were standard interview questions. My interviewer just asked questions and wrote down answers. He was not very engaging. Honestly could have just filled out the form and handed it in. One question was "What does putting people 1st mean to you?"   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

I visited a couple of times and interviewed with several managers and directors. I fit for a couple of positions but they wanted to place me in the position that I was best fit and it is the position I currently hold. It allows me to utilize my skills to the maximum.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare in January 2013.

Interview

They first call you and have a brief 30 minute conversation by phone with one of the corporate recruiters in Fort Lauderdale/Salt Lake City. At which point they will then set up a time you would be available to come in for interviews (which were always on a Wednesday). When you go into the office for the interview it is normally with a large group of people (6-10), which they will tour through the office, giving a small presentation of each team and what specialty they work with. You then are brought into one on one interviews with management and senior management for 20 minute blocks, which they are extremely strict about maintaining. You will go through this process with normally 4-5 different interviewers, at which point they say they'll be in touch and your done. Was all in all a very painless ordeal and the people that work there are nice enough generally speaking.

Interview Questions

• If you don't have as much sales experience as they would prefer they will let you know, and will ask why you think you would be a good sales person since your experience is not up to par with what they are expecting.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are strict with their base pay ($30,000), and everyone gets the same amount, its up to you to perform and achieve commissions in order to make money there. The opportunity to make good money is available IF you are put on a good team that has a strong locum network.

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Very effective interview process. I was first contacted by a recruiter and gave me a brief overview of the position and proceeded to give me a quick over the phone interview. She then offered me an opportunity for an in person interview. The interview began as a meet and greet with a number of other candidates for the position, after the meet and greet and a few words from the company's president the interview began. I met with several of their leaders that lasted about 10-20 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult just your basic interview questions such past experience, why this company etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

You'll meet a lot of people when you come in for your interview. Be prepared to be there for at least 5 hours. Sometimes you'll start in a group when brought in for an interview and then you'll go off individually. Ask a lot of questions to the people you meet with and for their business cards because you'll meet with a lot of directors for each team. If you are brought in for an interview and out in 20 mins your probably not getting an offer. Or if you only have one interview and are supposed to be called for a second interview and you don't hear anything within 24-48hrs you're probably not having a second one. Talent acquisition is great and lead you through the interview and hiring process at every step, they are very helpful.

Interview Questions

• No unusual questions. Mainly about my background and why I thought I could do the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare.

Interview

The interview process was pretty lengthy. I started with a phone interview. I was then brought in for a group interview where we met the president of the company. Each person was taken individually to complete a "culture" interview. This was to see if you're a good fit for the company culture. If you "pass" that interview, you go on to 2 sales interviews with two separate managers. I was informed that some people were offered positions after that. I had one more phone interview after my in person interviews. I was then offered the position two days later.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you have encountered professionally?   Answer Question
    • Who is your most memorable/ influential manager you have worked with?   Answer Question
    • What motivates you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You get a base salary and commission.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone screen with HR then moved to in person meeting. Met with several leaders over the course of a couple hours. Was asked to return to meet with the leader I would be reporting too. Overall it was a very informative process

Interview Questions

• experience, likes, dislikes and why I am interested in working at Weatherby   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare (Durham, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

It all starts with a phone interview from one of the talent acquisition members. They are all very nice and ultimately want you to get hired due to the growth of the company. Very conversational. If the call goes well then they will set you up with a office tour/ face-to-face interview. If the manager interviewing you doesn't feel like you will be a good cultural fit, then you won't even make it on to the next rounds. Usually you interview with 3 different leaders. First interview is all cultural fit questions. Second interview is sales related/ background questions. Third is a wrap up interview overviewing the company and your role if hired. If you make it to the third round then chances are you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me an experience when you went above and beyond your expectations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherby Healthcare (Raleigh, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Started with a brief call with recruiter based in FL and was brought in for the "final interview" shortly thereafter(which did not feel like an appropriate next step based on an initial 30-minute conversation). Face to face was in the office you can meet upwards of 1-3 people depending on how well you do.

Interview Questions

• Talk about any experience you have in staffing and/or sales roles in your career.   1 Answer