Cover image for Weber Aircraft

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Weber Aircraft Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Weber Aircraft

Weber Aircraft

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Aircraft

Interview

Pretty easy. The difficult part was dealing with HR after that to get paperwork through. That place is a black hole. Gave them about 7 copies of almost everything because it kept being "lost".

Interview Questions
  • What is your name?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weber Aircraft (Gainesville, TX) in Aug 2013

Interview

Behavioral Interview by the peers was conducted first.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Aircraft (Denton, TX) in Jan 2013

Interview

It was a phone interview. A hiring company had contacted me before to set up an interview with the design manager at the company. Then the manager called me for about 30 minutes and we had very friendly conversation about my experiences as a student. I explained the projects I had worked on and my expectations about the job.

Interview Questions
  • Do you feel working better with teams or alone?

Weber Aircraft

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weber Aircraft

Interview

It is usually very easy process and but can take forever to get an offer. They tend to forget who they interview or take forever in offering a job. Many applicants end up with another job before Weber remembers or makes an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Aircraft (Gainesville, TX) in May 2012

Interview

They do 7 hour face to face interrogations. They do this thing called targeted selection and its supposed to weed out dead wood yet the good ole boy attitude still exists and the most useless gets promoted. They still do a lot of talk about the good ole days and high school football. If you know any high school football teams and stats your a shoe in for engineering.

Interview Questions
  • Why with all the negative reviews would I still want to relocate to nowhere north Texas.

Weber Aircraft

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weber Aircraft in Aug 2010

Interview

Set up a phone interview with Weber. Interview went well just mostly went over my resume and related experience. Interviewer was nice and seemed interested in what I was saying. Said they would call if I was selected to second interview which would be on-site and they would fly me down. Called me a few days later but didn't leave a message. I got another offer so I never called them back to see if I was selected or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Weber Aircraft

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weber Aircraft in Jul 2010

Interview

Phone interview lasted 45 minutes, covered both technical and behavioral questions. Was asked to go to company for on site location. Interview process lasted from 8 am to 5 pm which included a lunch interview with the hiring manager. Most of day was spent touring plant and meeting coworkers. If hired it was explained there would be 3 weeks of training on the production floor to get familiar with the product.Day ended with group interview with 4 interviewees. Consisted of technical questions and previous jobs held. Group did not hold having a diverse background in high regards. If you have moved around in you jobs alot it probably will not impress them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Weber Aircraft

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weber Aircraft in Jan 2010

Interview

Smooth

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful