Weber State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.3

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weber State University (New York, NY).

Interview

Explain one math problem to the interviewer: How to solve this equation and explain it to me as if I am your tutee now. Solve it and explain it to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How to solve this equation and explain it to me as if I am your tutee now   Answer Question

Lab Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was soon contacted by my future boss for a phone interview, was hired on the spot after submitting my availability for work. Interview consisted of explaining the job and asking when I could work.

Testing Proctor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward, short interview, got the offer the same day. They ask the basic questions, nothing tricky. I think it took about a week for them to call me for the initial interview, but once we started that it was very quick and painless. They were very willing to answer questions I had about the position and described the position very well.

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

Very fast response, within two weeks. I interviewed with my current boss and two of my future coworkers. The process was friendly and casual, though finding the room was a bit tough.

Test Proctor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Ogden, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weber State University (South Ogden, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

The head of the department is very friendly and did a good job in the interview process to help me feel relaxed. The interview process isn't very long. I had one interview and that was it. The part of the interview process that took the longest was once I had an offer working with HR to get all the paperwork that they needed and even then it was incredibly short.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was able to tell people know even when it would upset them. (part of the job is maintaining test security and sometimes you have to tell people that they can't take an exam to maintain testing security.)   Answer Question

Assistant Professor, Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

A full day interview comprising breakfast with Dept Chair and Dean, mini interviews with faculty, observed teaching session and, research presentation to faculty. A long and stressful day but a very transparent and fair process.

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT).

Interview

I was asked to come in to an interview where I was asked the standard questions like- what do you do if you and a college have a disagreement. Then I was asked what I would do in a tutoring session under a variety of circumstances.

Efficiency Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

Nothing to at all. It was extremely easy. If you put the minimal amount of effort into the process then you should get hired. They hiring manager was very friendly and accommodating. They entire administratation staff was also very nice and easy to ask for assistance.

Interview Questions

• What my initial thoughts about what I was going to be doing were? What and when they could expect to see the final report. What did I need from them.   Answer Question

Several Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview with three people, nothing out of the ordinary was asked. After that, there was a week or so before I was called back for the 2nd interview, and then you had to go through the hiring process, which in a university takes forever! So after the 2nd interview and the call with a job proposal there was a delay of 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• If I asked your current boss to describe you, what would they tell me?   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) in April 2013.

Interview

You apply online and then wait the mandatory days before the position closes. At that time all applicants are vetted. It can take a couple of weeks before the committee decide who they want to interview.
    After the interview they warn you that it can take a while to get the the HR process before they can offer a job. They weren't kidding. It took 4 weeks before I heard anything. Then I had to do a background check and wait on that before I was officially offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What is the definition of a team player and how do you see yourself in this role.   Answer Question