Webyog Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Webyog Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webyog in May 2016.

Interview

The written test was held in delhi . it was for 1 hour test . It was said that we will be informed of the result via email but i have not received any response since 2.5 weeks. the question paper contained questions on c++, c , maths, english, sql, javascript. all questions were compulsory.

Interview Questions

• given a transaction table, write the month wise transaction amount greater than 10000   1 Answer
    • validate an email address in javascript   Answer Question
    • Write a code returning true if str1 is a substring of str2.
      return a pointer to the character from where the str2 starts.
      the code was in C   Answer Question
    • probability, percentage simple questions   Answer Question
    • unjumble "PAIRS". IT IS NAME OF A ----   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Webyog (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

First they shortlist candidates from Aptitude Test. Next after shortlisting, they call the candidates for a JAM round, mostly they would ask to talk abut yourself for 2mins. Next, from then results of the jam round, they shortlist candidates for further interview rounds.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webyog (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied through a recruiting company. The process took one day. First was a written round consisting of questions from OS, programming, Web etc. The cleared candidates moved further.
    The results were declared were late. It was overall an OK test.

Interview Questions

• Write about mutual exclusion and questions regarding OS.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Webyog (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I went through elitmus score. The first round was a written round. It contained 3 sections viz. Mathematics, Communication and Coding. In Mathematics/IQ section there were 3 questions, in Communication there were 4 questions and in coding there were 6 questions. Coding section consisted of questions from c,c++,sql and javascript.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Webyog (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through freshers world.com and first round is aptitude plus testing basic program we have to accurate with minimum time for each question,I DIDNT GET SELECTED IN FIRST ROUND

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Webyog (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

i got there via freshersworld on 18 july 2017. the first round was aptitude round consisting of 60 questions in 60 mins. first 30 was mixture of easy aptitude questions and english. and next 30 questions were all on topic selenium testing. i cleared to second round. which was gd. it wasn't a proper gd . they asked to tell us about yourself, why you want to be quality assurance engineer and what you know about newton app. my gd went well but perhaps they r preferring candidates having testing profile, I mean training or any experience in testing.

Interview Questions

• gd question. tell us about yourself, newton app and quality assurance   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Webyog (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

MCQ online test. which were easy containing,apti,testing(black,while box,alpha,beta etc),selenium testing... basic questions.so go through the basics of seleleniun testing
    some of paragraph of english were there
    some of paragraph of english were there

Interview Questions

• when should be perform testing before writing program or after writing the code?
      what we do testing?
      all basic questions on testing and apti,lr
      hr round held in which everybody just have to give introduction
      why do you wanna see you as Quality Assurance Engineer?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Webyog in July 2017.

Interview

There will be series of interview.I attended the drive on 18th july 2017,cleared the frst 2 rnds and was asked to wait for telephonic round,i got a call after 10 days and till no results not even the mail for rejection. and whenever u will call their office they will make some excuses.

Interview Questions

• telephonic interview,the lady asked about difference between load and stress testing and some other testing question   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Webyog (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied through freshersworld. Aptitude test and GD or Introduction round, then telephone interview. the entire process was delayed a lot. there were more around 500+ candidates for the interview. all were divided into batches of 4 slots.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Webyog (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

A coder came in and asked all sorts of data sructure. Their primary intention is to look for a candidate with problem solving skills and good with algo .