Weil Gotshal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weil Gotshal (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

I spoke to a HR manager on the phone and then flew to their NYC office for an in-person interview. I met with 4 or 5 different people including HR personnell and hiring partners in the corporate law practice. Everyone was very friendly and professional, however the interview questions were fairly repetitive.

Interview Questions

• All the interview questions were behvaioral or situational and focused on previous problem-solving experience.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weil Gotshal.

Interview

I met with several senior paralegals in the practice area and the paralegal coordinator for the firm. The staff was nice overall and the office was sleek with great views of Central Park.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult team member who does not pull his weight?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weil Gotshal (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I had a brief (15 minute) interview at a recruitment fair. I was interviewed by an HR rep and a current paralegal. It was conversational. Both interviewers provided cards at the end of the interview and promptly responded to my follow-up email.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Weil Gotshal.

Interview

I submitted my resume to an assistant/secretary. Once I received an email from the recruiter, I called her to coordinate a time for my interview. She was very nice. About two weeks later, I had an in-person interview with the woman I spoke with and another recruiter who was a former paralegal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Weil Gotshal (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

You have to interview with a whole lot of people. This includes several managers but also a current paralegal. The interviews are very casual. The in person interview takes about 2 hours.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weil Gotshal (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a half day interview- met partners and associates. Was made offer the same day.

Negotiation

It was an entry level position.

Associate Interview

Interview

Started as a summer associate. Basic questions ie area of interest etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weil Gotshal (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Great people - and laid back interviewing style. It's clear that the teams really get along. Applied for a specific group so met with most of the folks I would be working with and there was less hierarchy among the associates and partners than you would typically see at another large law firm.

Associate Interview

Interview

2 interviews. Very pleasant and discrete. I met with the head of the practice group. He explained the department functions thoroughly and what is expected of me. We also discussed the culture of the firm and reasons for its success. I knew exactly what I was getting into. Very satisfied.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Through head hunter

Associate Interview

Interview

standard biglaw interview. screening with one partner and then call back. everyone is genuine and open to your questions. few to no technical questions, just behavioral questions. relatively easy to handle.

Interview Questions

• what are you interested in the field you are applying to   Answer Question