Wellbridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 4, 2017

2.1

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wellbridge (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Very convincing interview which is why I chose this club over another one to perform sales management duties. I thought they were serious about member satisfaction. I had a phone screen with a recruiter followed by an in person interview with the general manager and then one brief in person conversation with the corporate training coordinator.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wellbridge (New York, NY).

Interview

Having a passion for fitness is necessary. Dressing well and looking professional is a must. Being early and having fitness oriented question to ask at the end of the interview is a good idea.

Interview Questions

• Why are you passionate about fitness?   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wellbridge.

Interview

Completed and submitted and application online with a cover letter only a few days before receiving a call to schedule an interview with the hospitality manager. We scheduled for an interview within the next few days of the call, and during the interview she told me she would call me the following day about her decision. Called the next day, told me she would like to hire me and sent me a link to fill out hiring paperwork online.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to come up with a solution for an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hourly pay was non-negotiable.

Swim Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wellbridge (Cambridge, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview went very well at first. I was asked on the spot how soon I could start. I followed up with a thank you email, and got a positive response. Then nothing, despite leaving messages. Almost a month after my interview they called and made me an offer, just a few days ago. But then rescinded it because I admitted I had visible tattoos. My interviewer casually mentioned that this was against their policy, during our follow up phone call, a whole month later. Why on earth wasn't this brought up sooner? It's not like he didn't have opportunity to do so. He also knew from meeting me f\ face to face, that I have a small nose ring, and *never* mentioned this was a problem, until a month after my interview. While I understand some companies have policies regarding certain aspects of one's appearance, this is something that you generally bring up, either before, or during the interview. Not a month after the fact. I felt this was very sloppy on the part of their aquatics director. It wasted my time, as well as his.

Interview Questions

Wellbridge Response

Aug 20, 2015 – Corporate Recruiter

We are sorry that you had this experience and thank you for your feedback. You bring up a great point and we will share with all of our hiring managers that our image standards should be discussed up ... More

Personal Trainer Interview

Interview

Interview process is pretty standard. I was given an email first, followed by a phone interview, and ending with an in person interview. Only con is that they do not like to get into job specifics until in person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The in person interview is when you may discuss money and certification needs

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I interviewed at Wellbridge (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy and straight forward. They will hire anyone that walks through the door basically on the spot. Extremely easy, but be warned very low pay is the reason why. A revolving door of employees at this company

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wellbridge (Boulder, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

It was quick and simple, super easy questions, was asked for availability, and made sure that the near-minimum wage pay was alright. I was then described the role and job position and responsibilities. I was called back within a day and was offered the job. I began training immediately and was up and running the front desk within a few days by myself.

Interview Questions

• What is a stressful situation in which you've faced before and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Hospitality Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wellbridge (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process went quite well, you are asked to tell about yourself, then you are put in situational problems to solve. I recommend knowing how to deal with unruly members in a professional and resolving manner.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a member who came to swim and the pool is closed?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wellbridge (Englewood, CO).

Interview

Very scripted interview process with fear of coloring outside the lines. Basic questions, tell me about your work history, tell me about your customer service history.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went out of your way to go above and beyond service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will promise and say anything to get you hired.

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wellbridge (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

Basic personality and availability questions. It's not very difficult. It's one interview and then your'e pretty much hired from what I remember. Just be nice, smile, act like you would be good at customer service, and you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work at so and so time?   1 Answer