Welocalize Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2018

2.3

Music Metadata Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Welocalize (Cupertino, CA).

Interview

I applied online and reached out to recruiters online. I received a call from the Staffing Account Manager, and she was very punctual, informative, and made me excited about the position. I was brought onsite about 2 weeks later for a 2-hour assessment, and I was given an offer a week later. This was a quick, great interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with music?   1 Answer

QC Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Welocalize.

Interview

Slow, and very time consuming. Depending on where you interview I feel like interviews can be very informal or professional but mine was very informal and very misleading. They told me they would set up my office and call but... no call.

Media Reviewer-Linguistic Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Welocalize (San Jose, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview itself was easy, because it all comes down to the native language test that I was given in Excel format. Via Skype they explain you very well what to do watch out for. You return the test and after you pass, you will have another call to prepare you for the on-site test. Once you pass that as well you are invited to a 3 day trial. If all goes well you will be officially hired if they have current positions open.

Interview Questions

• What is your fluency in the foreign language? Have you done translations before?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Welocalize in October 2017.

Interview

Set up through outside recruiter. Had 2 phone interviews, then onsite with 4 members (not simultaneously) of upper management. The interviewers had hot priorities, so the actual interviews went quickly and they seemed distracted - just went through the motions.

Offer made and accepted the following week.

Interview Questions

• Very standard questions. Asked about prospecting strategy, activity levels, pipeline expectations, etc.   1 Answer

Original Content Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Welocalize (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

At first the interview was going well, but later on I found out the HR representative was not very good at his/her job and needed constant reminder (more than once) to send me fines and update on the progress, which I think turned her off.

Interview Questions

• Basic background and capability of performing the job   1 Answer

Lingistic Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Welocalize (San Jose, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

There wasn't much of an interview, just a quick phone call of my background. Employment history, educational background, and different languages I speak were inquired upon. The entire process was very quick and simple.

Interview Questions

• What is your educational background?
      How many languages do you speak?
      What is your employment history?   Answer Question

Linguistic QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Welocalize (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

the questions where the same that i had already answered in the questionnaire. the interviewer then prepared me for the online translation quiz which was the next step in the hiring process.

Localization QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Welocalize (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, a couple of days after got contacted by a recruiter. Had an Skype interview, followed by a test. The recruiter told me she would contact me to inform me about the test results. That never happened and it's been three weeks. I'm still waiting.

Interview Questions

• What is my background and experience working in the field   Answer Question

Map Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Welocalize in April 2017.

Interview

I've received a call after 5 months since I've applied for this position, which was weird. The interviewer expressed an strong interest in my background but very Informal and unprofessional . He sent me an email with a difficult questionnaire to fulfill. You'll have 48 hours to complete the whole exam.

Interview Questions

• Email with a difficult questionnaire to fulfill. You'll have 48 hours to complete the whole exam. First you have to read a 178 pages guideline before answering 20 theoretical and 50 practical questions. You need a 70% score to pass and get a Skype interview. There is not a second opportunity if you fail.   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Welocalize (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and straightforward! I submitted my application via email and was asked to come in for an interview. I received word once they made their final decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to solve a problem for a project you were following.   Answer Question