Wendover Art Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wendover Art Group

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wendover Art Group

Art Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendover Art Group.

Interview

(This is for the ATL office)
    Multi-tiered interview process: After completing a phone interview, they ask the interviewee to contact them back. Seems to be extensive thereafter; they assign a project, meet the CEO in Florida, and so on and so forth.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions; essentially ask about resume / past experience, and why interested in Wendover Art Group.   Answer Question

Art Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wendover Art Group.

Interview

I applied online, and soon after had a phone interview with art consultants from the Atlanta office. This is your typical phone pre-screening, resume-review, "why do you want to work for us" interview.

This resulted in a set of three group interviews at their Atlanta office. Prepare to hear about the office wine cooler a lot. They're really proud of it. After these interviews, they require you to complete a "mock project" that involves selecting artwork for a conceptual project. Once I had completed this, I was informed that I would be flown to Largo, FL to visit their headquarters to meet their CEO.

If you get this far, don't get your hopes up. It's actually for a full day of group interviews, followed by a meeting with the CEO who spends ~15 minutes letting you know how much more he knows about business than you. (By the way, if you're reading this, clean up your office. You're a grown man).

After meeting with multiple department heads and finally the CEO (who's completely full of himself), I flew home, and didn't hear anything for over a month. The ATL consultants dodged phone calls and ignored emails, until finally responding to let me know they "went in another direction".

Complete lack of professionalism and ownership. Ten interviews, two trips, no responses.

Work/Life balance seems questionable with long hours to be expected. "One Wendover" company culture seems very cult-like. Management prides themselves on weekly meetings to reinforce this company mantra.

If you love incompetency, lack of communication, multiple month-long interview processes, and being a part of a corporate family, Wendover Art Group is for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Interview

It seems like they’re looking for someone who can follow their script/supply the exact answers they’re looking for instead of really listening to what a candidate has to say and what they bring to the table. I also received an internal email that was extremely unprofessional with barely a follow up after the mishap. The interview process as a whole also gives the wrong impression: They have you contact them after the initial interview based on your understanding of the position and your eagerness to continue. This is misleading based on what they look for at an in-person interview. Looked like a great group of people at this location who are rightly focused on customer service and building their brand, but unless you want to work for an inflexible, unrealistic company I would suggest looking elsewhere. You can guess that they’ve passed on a lot of good talent in order to keep their team in a box.

Art Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wendover Art Group.

Interview

They make you jump through way too many hoops during the interview process which is a red flag. Companies who subscribe to this laborious interview style are only masking major problems within the organization.

Interview Questions

• What was your SAT score and grades in college.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wendover Art Group (Clearwater, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Telephonic Interview followed by a visit to their Warehouse

Interview Questions

This is not a good place to work for and definitely not if you wish to build a career with wide variety of skill-set.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendover Art Group.

Interview

So even the interviewer tells you (or implies) this isn't the best place to work so nuff said. You need to stay clear if you want a career and learning opportunities

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wendover Art Group (Largo, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Good interview. Had the opportunity to meet many nice people and learn much about the company. Really good experience, and a lot of fun. Would do it all over again.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Project Manager/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wendover Art Group (Largo, FL).

Interview

Leaders were late. CEO, BD Lead & PMA's were great. I declined due to the reviews here being somewhat confirmed in interviews. HR did not acknowledge my decline email. Immature.

Interview Questions

• How many hours a week did you work at previous employer?   3 Answers

Coordinator Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendover Art Group (Largo, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

I saw the job listed on LinkedIn and submitted my resume through LinkedIn's website. Within a few days I got a call from the HR Coordinator and had a phone interview. Within a few hours I received a second phone call asking if I was available for a face-to-face interview the following week. Met with Director and Coordinator of the department. Not sure if I appeared to desperate but received a phone call a few days later advising me that I didn't make the short list.

Interview Questions

• The last question had to do with the fact that there is an American Flag in the lobby. I was informed that Wendover Art Group is big on the concept of the "American Dream". Interviewer asked me what the America Dream means to me.   Answer Question

Art Resourcer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wendover Art Group.

Interview

Fairly standard multi step interview process. First, video/phone call and then an in person interview. Met with several different people throughout the process where they asked the standard interview questions. Overall a very positive process.