WesTech Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at WesTech Engineering

Applications Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Salt Lake, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WesTech Engineering (South Salt Lake, UT).

Interview

Before talking to anyone I was administered two tests to gauge my level of intellect. One was the Wonderlic test and the other was a math test. Following the two tests I had a more traditional interview with the two group leaders of the group with the open position. They asked typical interview questions about my experience and some other question to gauge my character. They told me about my potential role in that position and that was about it.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at WesTech Engineering (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

HR had me take a test. Then a VP came down and reviewed my test scores with me. Then he had me talk to multiple group leaders and and assistant group leaders who were also project managers or had similar jobs (I later received independent offers from different group leaders which I thought was very odd but now doesn't surprise me because nobody communicates with each other).

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Took two assessments, asked very basic questions. HR employees were very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Seems like a very good company to work for. Happy employees and profit sharing is a major plus

Interview Questions

• Some open ended questions, such as explain a situation where...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WesTech Engineering (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2012.

Interview

Initial interview was a one-on-one with an HR person, which also included a written technical aptitude test and the Wonderlic test. Second interview was two separate one-on-one interviews with a group leader. Be prepared to move this interview along yourself, because neither one had anything prepared. The third interview was a one-on-one with a unit leader, who had prepared questions and took notes. WesTech projected a positive and professional image throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for a few open ended questions like 'tell me about a time when...'   Answer Question

Negotiation

I offered to come into the office to negotiate the offer face-to-face. They declined, so I made a counter offer over the phone. They called me back with a slightly higher offer than their original, and I accepted.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WesTech Engineering (Chennai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

NA