West Coast Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

West Coast Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at West Coast Consulting.

Interview

Very intense yet relaxing process. Got email to attend hiring event.
    50 % Technical Screening, 50 % Situation Questions.

Screening process. - Selected the Resume from pool
    Phone Screeing - Verified Communication Skills
    Technical Screeing - Checked the Technical Knowledge
    Background Check - the Third party done the background verification

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Coast Consulting (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call to schedule an over the phone interview. After the over the phone interview, I had an in person interview with the CEO. It was a very relaxing interview, and he asked questions about my personal life as well as my technical experience. It was definitely an interview to gauge my personality as much as my experience. I was asked many situational based questions. After the in person interview, I was told they wanted to move forward and I was asked to do an online test in which I had to answer some basic questions to test my analyzing skills, which asked me to read a passage and answer questions based on it. The whole process took less then a month.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was 3 step process. First was general screening about experience and the work domain. And the location flexibility. Queations from my side too. Second was the managerial, which went into more detail. Third was technical interview.

Contractor IT Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at West Coast Consulting (San Diego, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Contacted by the recruiter for a detailed review of the job requirements and individual skills match. An interview was arranged with the client where past experience with IT compliance functions were discussed in detail.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with writing IT policy and procedures?   1 Answer

Interview

Very low stress. Receptionist was welcoming and the interviewer was super nice. Mostly informal get to know sort of thing. It only took 20 minutes. I was asked back for second interview (full day shadow) but i turned it down

Technical Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okhla (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at West Coast Consulting (Okhla (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was great, awesome. The interviewers were cool!!! They were very encouraging and talk about what growth options they can offer for a person like me. They talked about the work processes and the coordination between the employee and mid-management.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to move into sales at some point of time?   1 Answer