Weston Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2018

2.7

Category Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weston Foods (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I communicated first with the recruiter via email, then had a 30 minute screening with her as well. I had a lot of the bakery experience they were looking for, only missing one aspect of retail systems knowledge that was a requirement. She called me a week or so later and told me the manager isn’t strong in that system, so he was looking for someone that didn’t need to be trained.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Not applicable, Temp through agency. First day was welcoming though, no concerns management quickly placed me with a trainer brief explanation of work that pushed to the tasks. My temp agency did briefly screen me with clarification in regards to my background and my technical capabilities. (WPM etc.)

Food Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Planned, led and conducted annual site internal audit program, trained internal auditors with process approach auditing and reviewed program effectiveness versus standard and legislative requirements;
    Conducted monthly GMP audits and followed up with correction of deviations through monthly food safety meetings;

Bm Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Numerous interviews with key HR and marketing leads . some were very "HR Text Book" style questions while 1-2 interviews were open, casual, and conversational (they made you feel like they really wanted to know your technical abilities along side your "Inner you / personality" traits). Best conversation was with the Innovation Lead, who was let go.

Interview Questions

• what do you think were the consumer insights behind these new product launches (2 examples were provided)?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a professional process. There were 4 interviews - telephone interview, face to face interview with HR and face to face interview with hiring manager and finally face to face interview with hiring manager's boss

Coordinator, Corporate Sustainability Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

3 Step Interview process
    1. HR
    Generic review of skills/experience that were presented in your resume/cover letter.
    2. Team Interview
    Review of more specific skills and knowledge base as well as overview of projects that the team was working on. Questions asked about technical proficiency as well as interpersonal questions. Questions mainly revolved around the environmental field not specific to sustainability.
    3. VP and Team Interview
    Repeat of team interview with more in depth questions about sustainability.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of sustainability reporting standards   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Two interviews with Production and Maintenance Managers regarding all my job experience history, one hour interview each time. They present me the requirements of company also in very short way, I feel like they don`t have a clear job description, asking to get in hands all responsibility for each department and deal with all problems from: shipping, logistic, maintenance, equipment, materials, employees, production schedule and preventative maintenance schedule with all weekly work orders, production report and all downtime recording.
     It was look like the Supervisor position have all responsibility of Plant Manager.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between working in food industry and mining industry?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume two months before, got a call for a face to face interview. Very straightforward questions. Lasted about 30 minutes with HR and Manager of Finance Department. Got call of acceptance the next day.

Labour Staff -packaging Unit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Cambridge, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was fast and it took less than 3 weeks. The interview questions are easy as it consists of personality questions, questions about the company and workplace safety. The interviewer is also a friendly person and the atmosphere was a conducive one. Overall experience was a good one.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

The weston food called after 2 weeks applied online
    Behavior questions are asked at 1:1 interview wit HR
    skills/experience are reviewed with panel
    such as :describe about what you did in your previous work place