Wetzel's Pretzels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wetzel's Pretzels

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wetzel's Pretzels (Anaheim, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

You refill out an application and wait for someone to come over and bring you to the other two managers that will begin the interview. They ask more about availability and try to get to know you and your strengths along with the weaknesses. Overall they were very friendly and welcoming

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wetzel's Pretzels (Olympia, WA).

Interview

It was really informal. We sat at a mall table. The interviewer was really nice and it didn't take long. There were two interviewers. They asked me a few questions. Asked me about my availability. Then I asked them about their training. I wore a flannel button-up and black jeans.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wetzel's Pretzels.

Interview

There was no interview went up to the stand ask if they were hiring the manager said yes I'll call you next week he did and I was hired

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wetzel's Pretzels (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

My roommate got the job and the wetzel's on campus lost a lot of workers at the same time and they were in need of people. I filled out a paper sharing my availability. Availability was the most important thing to receiving the job. After I was practically hired but went through the formal interview although I had the job because they were desperate. One of the Student Supervisor called me in for an interview that lasted less than 10 mins.

Interview Questions

• Can you be able to work during your finals and midterms season?   Answer Question
    • How would you respond to an angry customer complaint?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wetzel's Pretzels.

Interview

It was a walk in/open interview, meaning anyone could come. They then made us fill out an application there and once we were done, they called us out individually and asked us questions. It lasted around 6-7 minutes and they either give you a smile and say they will call you or they say thank you for your time.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wetzel's Pretzels (Arcadia, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied to the job ad on Craigslist, and received a call to come in for an appointment maybe a week later. They called very late (past 10 at night). When I went to the interview, I met with the hiring manager (who was my age) and discussed relevant employment history. Asked me to talk about myself.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wetzel's Pretzels (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

My Hiring Manager asked me two or three personal questions and whether or not I worked with food before. It was a very relaxed and casual interviewing experience and I was offered the position after roughly 15 minutes of interviewing.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wetzel's Pretzels in March 2015.

Interview

open interview. I went in and filled out an application and waited with tons of other people for my named to be called. it was a one on one interview and it wasn't what i expected. I went in thinking it was going to be so professional. but it wasn't. It is wetzels pretzels and there were serious questions about the job and fun "get to know me questions"

Interview Questions

• so your friend Sally is on register and you see that she takes money and puts it in her pocket what would you do?

*after i answered the first part*
      What would you do if you were the general manager
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wetzel's Pretzels (Santa Barbara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

There was no interview they just put me to work right away. When I asked if their still hiring they just asked for my name , age and phone number . Told me to come the next day for work .