Wheelhouse Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wheelhouse Enterprises

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wheelhouse Enterprises (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Flexible. I had to cancel due to a work emergency and they did not penalize me for it. Directly talk to the CEO, other higher ups. They liked my resume despite it not being a perfect match and found a better role for me. They did not penalize for little things like what you're wearing or whether you're nervous. Really tried to get to the heart of whether there is a match and whether I had the skills to accel in it.

Interview Questions

• They had me do some basic math to calculate conversion rate and analyze a set of data.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wheelhouse Enterprises (Redwood City, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Given the numerous amount of Interviews I had, I just knew this was the Job to obtain.
    I had at least 6 ridiculous Interviews. I'm assuming because they were all with different individuals however 3 is usually max .

In any case they paint such a rosy picture in the Interview. They tell you although the Pay is 24K you will make up for that with Commission.

Interview Questions

• How do you Handle Pressure?   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wheelhouse Enterprises.

Interview

Interview with VP of Sales, Sales Manager, and CEO all in one day. Long day of back-to-back interviews. People seem nice. Offer came within a few business days.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult situation at work you needed to handle.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wheelhouse Enterprises (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied through Doostang. Started with a phone interview with the COO. Followed up with an in-person interview with 4 people, including the CEO at the end. They were very accommodating to my schedule and made the process personal. There was a small case study that involved a white board, a little math, and out of the box thinking.