White Label Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at White Label

1.9

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at White Label (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Met at panera since the Orlando office was being built and had a great conversation with the interviewer. Normally they do 3 interviews but since the branch is new one did it. It feels like a pyramid scheme so I did not accept the offer. If you are comfortable with door to door Uverse sales then go for it. Compensation seemed really good if you applied yourself

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at White Label (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Very quick and not that informative, most of the interview was about me, was looking for more on the company but overall accepted a second interview was told that there would be an extensive training program, and the next interview would be more detailed

Interview Questions

• What do I like to do in my spare time? What's my greatest asset?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't one

Internship Interview

Interview

This was the most sketchy experience ever. I have no words. The first interview is to rope you in and make you feel like they really see something in you. The interviewer immediately offered me a second interview when I explained I had another interview downstairs at the Spin Group she told me to cancel it because second round interviews are serious. I said no I wanted to keep my options open. I head to the Spin Group only to fill out the literal same form from White Label (with the same boarder) just a changed logo on the top. I knew something was not right. The interviewer called me in and told my my schedule doesn't work for them so I was forced to head right back upstairs. Therefore the two places are obviously working together I even saw the same workers in each place. Anyways, I start my second interview in a coffee shop in the lobby with a different interviewer and he was chewing me ear off like he was trying to sell me something. I look around and there's tons of these people doing the same thing. So I interrupted him and asked him "so what would I be doing in my position" he rudely replies "well I'm sorry if the previous interviewer confused you but you haven't been offered the position" I said "I know that but I still have a right to know why I'm here". Then he basically admitted that I would be going from door to door selling "direct energy". He tried to get me to stay but insisted I was not interested. There are many places like these. The waiting room was filled people couldn't even sit. Stay away.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at White Label (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

They give you very little time, asking you to come in for a preliminary interview within the next 1-2 days. Once there, I realized this was a "talent acquisition agency" office space that allows many interviews for many marketing firms to be held. The form to fill out at the beginning of the interview was really weird and asked for my all social media handles and to rank 1-6 which attributes in a job were most important to me. The interview itself took only 7 minutes. Though the interviewer was nice, she didn't ask me further about my experiences or seem to let me finish. When I asked her what exactly this "internship" was, she said you work with the Sales, Business Development, and Marketing departments to engage the client and at the end of the internship, everyone gets a certificate saying how much impact he/she had, ex. % revenue growth. Didn't really answer my question. She then asked me to come in the next day at 10 am for another interview to meet the rest of the team, thanked me, and rushed me out.

I emailed them asking for more details on the responsibilities, because if it were just a salesperson job, I don't want it. They never responded and I never went back.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here?
      What leadership experiences do you have?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

Interview

Waited for a long time, despite being 10 minutes early. There were at least 15+ other candidates who were also applying. Felt like they were looking for basically anyone to sell their product door to door.

Interview Questions

• The only thing they really asked was about my experience   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at White Label in January 2016.

Interview

The whole process is a scam where they accept anyone even if no expieriience or backround info. They tailor the interview to suit your likes so you are interested . Paid internship yet no base salary and all off commision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at White Label (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Bizarre interview. I was running late (late, meaning on time rather than my usual 10 minutes early) in bad traffic so I called to say so -- they told me it was fine as long as I got there within the hour. That was my first red flag. What kind of legitimate company is ok with you being an hour late for an interview? When I arrived I walked into a room full of 30+ other interviewees. At the front desk it was clear that multiple companies worked out of this office. Not the office building, not the office floor, but the same SUITE. Red flags two and three? Check. I was asked to fill out a questionnaire while I waited for my interviewer. Red flag four. I thought about walking out at that point, but I'd already paid for an Uber so I decided to stay out of curiosity. Some other interviewers who were waiting asked me if I thought it was a scam too and I said yes. After waiting close to 20 minutes, my interviewer grabbed me and another interviewee for a group interview. Red flag five! Group interviews for retail are one thing, but an internship? In the interview, the guy mainly talked about himself and explained how his plan was to continue opening up new offices and closing current ones to move the company throughout the US. Red flag six! At the end of the interview he was ready to dismiss us but I said I had a question for him. Usually any legitimate interviewer will ask YOU if you have any questions about the role. He obliged and I asked if this company was actually multi-level marketing or door-to-door sales. He floundered but basically yes, the role winds up being door to door sales. He announced that both me and the other interviewer would advance to the second round and I told him directly that I am not interested. This place is not run professionally, don't fall for it.

Interview Questions

• He didn't really ask questions, he mostly talked about himself. He also asked why I applied to the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White Label (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Waited over forty minutes for interview. Was straight-forward but unorganized. The Human Resources Office seemed to be chaotic and there were at least twenty people crowded in the waiting area.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White Label (New York, NY).

Interview

You are taken in for 3 interviews. The interviews are very easy, but it's a scam don't do it. This Job is only a door to door sales job.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at White Label (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn and they got back to me within a few days. Being a college student looking for an internship and having this be my first real interview, I was excited. They sent me an email on Thursday and I was there interviewing 24 hours later on Friday. When I arrived, the office was painted bright colors, blasting music, and had a ton of other people interviewing. I got called in, and the man interviewing me talked super fast and made me feel rushed and uncomfortable in my answers. He asked generic personality questions for about 10 minutes and didn't really let me ask many questions. I managed to ask what my average day would look like here; he said start and end every day in the office. Seemed fine enough, so I accepted a second interview and went back a week later.

When leaving, I noticed I didn't have a business card or his email to send a thank-you. I tried to email HR twice to get his email but got no response. I tried calling the office multiple times on Friday and Monday and the line didn't even work. Sketchy!!

I went back a week later for my second interview. I met a different person and he took me to a cafe and explained the company structure. He talked about how people get promoted in weeks or months and can rise to the very top in 6 or 8 months. I was wondering how a system like this worked for a seasonal summer intern. Everyone that gets hired here is a salesperson. I met with a second man who offered me the job and explained that it is essentially a door-to-door sales job and that you will have to work weekends and stand outside in a suit in unpleasant weather. He offered me the job on the spot and I said I have other things in the works and would get back to them.

A few days later, at 10:00 at night, the person I interviewed with text messages me "Hello?" and then calls me thirty minutes later. I did not answer and emailed him in the morning to turn down the job. The whole business is a scam and a waste of time and commuting money.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself, what is something interesting about you, what makes you stand out, do you know the difference between direct and indirect marketing, etc.   Answer Question