Wilmar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wilmar

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flemington, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wilmar (Flemington, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Screening from HR, then an hour with hiring manager. Uneventful. They were replacing someone that had left a number of months ago. Territory had been vacant a long time.

Interview Questions

• Do you like reports. Are you able to work independently   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wilmar in July 2013.

Interview

They look or people with industry experience over someone with just outside sales experience. Like most sales interview processes it was multi layered with an HR person over the phone with about 3 dozen questions. If you are moved to the next round be prepared with example answers of a time in which you performed........? Very candid interview with the Sales Supervisor whom will eventually become your boss. If you get invited to a third and final round will be with the Regional Sales Manager to get a little more in depth to see if you are the best fit for them and possibly a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Telling about a time when you did something exceptional in a particular situation. Just having to recall names, places, exact details can be tough on the spot so prepare for those type of questions ahead of time.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wilmar (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

2 rounds
    One in school, another by HR

1st interview by school career services to screen out candidates who may not possess the ability. 2nd interview is done by HR of Wilmar. Usually up to 50 students will be screened to the 2nd round where 10 students will be selected. The interviews are generally friendly and the HR staff and pretty kind.

Interview Questions

• Motivation questions, life goals and ambitions   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wilmar (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

The 1st round of interview was with my uni's career office staff. It was informal, asking about why I applied for Wilmar's overseas internship and whether I can handle the demands of the overseas aspect. 2nd round was with the Wilmar HR personnel, it was not that difficult to handle too.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern under Wilmar? Why my country of choice?   Answer Question

Former Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilmar.

Interview

First interview tih HR

Human Resources Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilmar.

Interview

Applied directly from the Wilmar website. Waited a few weeks for Hr to respond. Fists interview with Hr and second with direct supervisor. Both interviewers were in a relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

• Why join us and not another firm.   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilmar.

Interview

Interview with the HR and hiring manager. There was only one round of interview.

Tell me about yourself and your background. Reasons for applying. Why you will be a good fit for the role.

Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wilmar in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with HR and direct supervisors at the same time. First they made me introduce myself and then described the work environment and the responsibilities of the role. What they care about the most is that whether I can accept working in plant.

Payroll Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medan, North Sumatra (Indonesia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wilmar (Medan, North Sumatra (Indonesia)) in April 2009.

Interview

There will be two interview sessions. First session will be with people from HR department, the other one is with the user. User is the head of the department you are going to be put.

Branding Intern Interview

Interview

I was first interviewed by the HR department here in Singapore and I was just asked basic questions about the company, my cca records and leadership activities. The second interview was done by the department head in Vietnam and it included things like what I expected of the job.

Negotiation

NIL