Wilmington University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wilmington University

2.6

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wilmington University (New Castle, DE).

Interview

No interview ever took place. I was asked because a friend of a friend was a department chairperson at the university. The friend inquired if I'd be interested in teaching at a university level. I thought a second and said... yes. They put me in touch and I was hired by phone. Quite frankly, this was the easiest interview process I had ever had with any job in my life. And I've been doing my job for years.

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wilmington University (New Castle, DE) in August 2008.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was thorough but conversational. Much was covered about my career (present), teaching style and what courses I would teach

Interview Questions

• What would you do with a difficult student   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, their salary structure was set and agreed upon

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilmington University.

Interview

Regarding the technical issues on campus. It is an assistant position to help with technical issues. Like technical support assistant. It was great to attend the interview. Regarding the technical issues on campus. It is an assistant position to help with technical issues. Like technical support assistant. It was great to attend the interview.

Librarian Interview

Interview

First i got a phone call from the carrera centre saying that they are intrested ti hire me for the position. They called me and I got interview in person

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wilmington University (New Castle, DE) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy and laid back.

This was my second unsuccessful interview at WilmU. I am a graduate from the very program that was to prepare you for this position. In other words, they would not hire one of their own graduates for a position they trained the interviewee for. Go figure . . .

Interview Questions

• How do you like to be supervised?   1 Answer

Technology Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wilmington University (New Castle, DE) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Then they called me for a phone Interview. I received a call back for a face to face interview with the hiring managers. Last they called me and offered me the position.

Web Communications Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wilmington University (New Castle, DE) in September 2014.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone first. It was a very specific and informative conversation. Then, I was brought in to interview at the location. The entire team was present during the interview and evaluation. I was able to meet everyone and see the working environment. From the beginning it was a great fit and I knew this was the place for me.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience I had working with a team and in a team environment.   1 Answer

Math Perr Mentor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wilmington University (Wilmington, DE) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a face to face interview with the hiring manager and a direct supervisor. The interview was based on my experience, behaviourial questions and how i have handled situations in the past

Interview Questions

• How do i manage confidentiality   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary for the position was fixed.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilmington University.

Interview

I was initially contacted by phone and asked about my interest in the position and given a brief description of the job and then scheduled for an in person interview with the Human Resources person who contacted me and the manager of the department where I would be working.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how I've dealt with the public in other jobs. Also, they asked about my familiarity with different software systems, databases, etc. and how comfortable I was learning and using different systems especially while speaking on the phone or during a live chat.   Answer Question

Full Time Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wilmington University in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online. I didn't get a call back until about a month after the closing date of the position. After the interview, which went very well, I recieved an email from Human Resources after another 2 weeks or so after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Think of a situation where you felt you were in over your head. How did you overcome this situation?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question