Wilson Elser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wilson Elser Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2018

2.6

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilson Elser.

Interview

I interviewed at the White Plains Office. Met with three Partners. The whole process was stressful. The partners were looking for someone local. Associate must be willing to travel back and forth from Bronx to White Plains. Home Office is White Plains.

Associate Interview

Interview

Fine.. More laidback than I expected but only bc I was not entry level. Other than that very nice. I only interviewed with a few people I would be working with

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was able to make billing requirements   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

HR left me a voicemail asking to call them back-- I did, they screened me on the spot then sent me a link to complete a Hirevue interview. After this, I was sent an email to come in for an interview the following Wednesday-- I interviewed with 2 people, they were very nice and hinted that I had a lot of the skills needed for the position. The following week they told me that they had contacted my references and that I will be hearing from them soon. It's been a month and I haven't heard from them- no follow up, got an offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experiences?
      Why this position?
      Why Wilson Elser?
      How do you handle heavy workload?   Answer Question

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (White Plains, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen and I was asked to complete a process called Hirevue. It essentially allows you to interview from your house and is extremely easy to do and takes the stress of having to call out of work to interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my job history and how it is relevant to the position.   1 Answer

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

E-mailed my resume and heard back within a few weeks. Went in for an interview and met with a managing partner and two other attorneys. I thought the questions were straightforward, and that it was more conversational than tense.

Litigation Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The average questions, experience, what can you bring to the table, etc. Nothing special that stands out. Sheri is a very sweet person, she's awesome. Very easy

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was very relaxed- only lasted an hour with a few partners. HR rep was very nice and resourceful. Relatively quick and straightforward process- no unusual or unexpected questions.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wilson Elser.

Interview

Had a quick telephone interview with HR. Was called in to interview a few days later. Met with a few individuals that day. Everyone was extremely nice and asked really good interview questions. The interview lasted approx. 45 minutes, but they made me feel comfortable the whole time. After the interview, one interviewer was kind enough to walk me out! Received an offer the next day!

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilson Elser in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online, there was a brief phone interview. A week later, there was a brief in-person interview. Overall, it was a pretty slow process and took about three weeks.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilson Elser in March 2017.

Interview

First step was a phone interview. Did not ask questions directly about position, instead asked questions about my background. Interview took about 15-20 minutes total. Was then told that I would hear something back in a couple days, but never heard anything.