Wilson Elser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone screen/in person interview it was a very basic interview process nothing too tricky I first spoke with an interviewer in HR and than I came in and meet the office manager, I did not meet the partner I was working for until I started with the company. they didnt ask any trick questions at all

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

Very typical and standard interview. The partner brought a few Legal Assistants with him. They discussed my resume and experience. Plenty of time for Q&A. Very quick turnaround. Very comfortable interview process -- no surprises and nothing unexpected.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Meet with a few partners and associates. You should be prepared with the normal interview questions. Nothing came out of left field. Make sure you have experience in the practice group that you are interviewing with. They have a lot of opportunities for various practice groups.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilson Elser in March 2017.

Interview

First step was a phone interview. Did not ask questions directly about position, instead asked questions about my background. Interview took about 15-20 minutes total. Was then told that I would hear something back in a couple days, but never heard anything.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wilson Elser.

Interview

Had a quick telephone interview with HR. Was called in to interview a few days later. Met with a few individuals that day. Everyone was extremely nice and asked really good interview questions. The interview lasted approx. 45 minutes, but they made me feel comfortable the whole time. After the interview, one interviewer was kind enough to walk me out! Received an offer the next day!

Associate Interview

Interview

Fine.. More laidback than I expected but only bc I was not entry level. Other than that very nice. I only interviewed with a few people I would be working with

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was able to make billing requirements   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Short and no-nonsense. It appeared that a decision was made based upon the resumes, prior to meeting with the partners. Very little advance time was given for the interview as the need was immediate. I was not given the opportunity to ask any questions, and waited longer to meet with the interviewers than the interview actually lasted.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

You interview first over the phone with their in house recruiter. Then, depending on which group you get hired into, you have either 1 or 2 additional rounds of interviews with partners. Some groups do panel interviews for a final interview. They made the hiring decision very quickly after the final interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me specific questions about cases I had litigated in the past.   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wilson Elser.

Interview

Initial panel interview, then with head partner

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wilson Elser.

Interview

Interview was informal: two of the three people scheduled to interview with me did not show up. One partner came late.

Afterwards there was no communication. I sent "Thank You" notes to all the people who interviewed me and called and emailed after 1 week, 3 weeks, and 5 weeks. There was simply no response: Nada.