Wilson Elser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2017

2.6

Litigation Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The average questions, experience, what can you bring to the table, etc. Nothing special that stands out. Sheri is a very sweet person, she's awesome. Very easy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was very relaxed- only lasted an hour with a few partners. HR rep was very nice and resourceful. Relatively quick and straightforward process- no unusual or unexpected questions.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wilson Elser.

Interview

Had a quick telephone interview with HR. Was called in to interview a few days later. Met with a few individuals that day. Everyone was extremely nice and asked really good interview questions. The interview lasted approx. 45 minutes, but they made me feel comfortable the whole time. After the interview, one interviewer was kind enough to walk me out! Received an offer the next day!

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilson Elser in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online, there was a brief phone interview. A week later, there was a brief in-person interview. Overall, it was a pretty slow process and took about three weeks.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wilson Elser in March 2017.

Interview

First step was a phone interview. Did not ask questions directly about position, instead asked questions about my background. Interview took about 15-20 minutes total. Was then told that I would hear something back in a couple days, but never heard anything.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Two in person interviews with different partners. They ask a lot of questions on past experience. Some difficult questions, but ok if you are prepared. Everyone was pleasant. No real trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your former employer. How much were you earning there.   1 Answer

Law Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wilson Elser in April 2016.

Interview

You will be invited to the branch office to see the managing partner and hiring partner. The questions I encountered were very specific. The hiring partner previewed your cv and went through it in great details. The best strategy I think is to be ready to give a speech on every single activity listed on your cv and further articulate how such activity benefits you to be a good litigator.

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wilson Elser.

Interview

Communications with internal recruiter then first interview with two senior partners, then with Managing Partner a few days later. Offer a few days after that. I did not negotiate because the offer was strong.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

Found on law school job board. Invited in for interview with 3 attorneys. Did not hear back for a month; until I finally emailed and found out I didn't get the position.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wilson Elser (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed with two senior partners, not the partners I would be working directly for. Interview lasted about an hour. It was very relaxed and friendly. Mostly dealt with my resume and experiences. They answered my general questions about the firm. Then I dealt with Human Resources for logistics once an offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• I was right out of law school, they asked where I saw myself in five years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.