Window Nation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Window Nation (Cherry Hill, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

They leave no stone unturned. They pick the right people, they want you to succeed, no churn and burn. They dig in deep, but they are really not out to trip you up, they just want to see if you can handle pressure. In no uncertain terms, you are destined for the front line of the world of sales

Interview Questions

• How do you go about selling a customer? Have you spent any time in Business to Consumer sales? What kind of record have you amassed during your tenure in the sales profession. What kind of earnings are you used to, what do you want those earnings to be now?   Answer Question

Aug 10, 2017 – President

We are always try to grow and add the best to our team! We want to thank you for sharing!

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Window Nation (Fulton, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

Extremely rushed in both interviews. I was not given opportunity to ask more than 1 question. One of co-founders seems way too impulsive to effectively lead the sales organization. And leadership team not on the same page. It was challenging in the last interview because VP and cofounder were arguing...how can I answer any questions with that going on?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Window Nation in June 2017.

Interview

Spoke to recruiter, then local Ops Manager followed by Director of Sales
    Seems like a structured process. Since they do pay during training, they aren't hiring everyone that applies. The commission seems great

Interview Questions

Window Nation Response

Aug 10, 2017 – President

Thank you for taking the time to share!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Window Nation (Baltimore, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, who sent me two surveys and set up an interview.
    I had a phone interview first, then an in-person interview with two interviewers.
    After that, I was contacted within a couple days.

Interview Questions

Window Nation Response

Aug 10, 2017 – President

Thank you for taking the time to share!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Window Nation (Glen Burnie, MD).

Interview

You first speak to a recruiter over the phone and then you have an interview with the manager. There is usually a second interview after that. They also make you take a personality test to see if you qualify for the position.

Interview Questions

Window Nation Response

Feb 23, 2017 – Chief Talent Officer

Thanks for the feedback. And we actually always require a 2nd interview and follow a very structured, objective hiring process to ensure we hire the best. So good job and welcome to the Nation!

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Window Nation (Fulton, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

My Interview process went very smoothly. James handled my onboarding process, he was very nice and made sure to answer any and all questions that came up for me. After receiving an initial call, I filled out a personality test and was brought in within the next week. I met with James briefly, as he helped me get settled before my one on on with the manager of the department I was applying for. Everyone I met that first day was very warm, and I felt comfortable that this was a good place to work right off the bat. I never thought I would know so much about windows, but every learning experience is a good experience!

Interview Questions

• There were no trick questions, everything was straight forward.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Window Nation in February 2016.

Interview

Met with sales manager, owner, Hr, and had solid interviews with all. Seemed like a great fit for both parties. I am excited to join the company and make a bunch of money.

Interview Questions

• Experience and motivational stuff.   1 Answer

Welcome to The Nation!

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Window Nation (Baltimore, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

For me the interview process was two step. I had an initial interview and one follow up. From there I had a two week training promgram. One week training in the local sales office then you are set off on your own......with occasional ride alongs to track your progress.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit at window nation   1 Answer

Feb 23, 2017 – Chief Talent Officer

We highly encourage employee referrals and bonus our people for their efforts. Welcome to the Nation.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Window Nation (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

I received a call from an office employee to set up the interview. The interview lasted aprox. 30 minutes and included questions about my personal life which I thought was inappropriate. The next round of interviewing took place in a restaurant followed by a gentlemens club, which was a red flag.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you made a bad decision and had to fix the results of your bad decision.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. take it or leave it.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Window Nation in February 2014.

Interview

First we were screened by HR. Then we met with a manager in person. Final interview with a sales manager. They were as interested in me as I was them. It was thorough and fun.

Interview Questions

Window Nation Response

Aug 22, 2017 – President