Window Nation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Window Nation Interview Questions

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Window Nation (Cherry Hill, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

They leave no stone unturned. They pick the right people, they want you to succeed, no churn and burn. They dig in deep, but they are really not out to trip you up, they just want to see if you can handle pressure. In no uncertain terms, you are destined for the front line of the world of sales

Interview Questions

• How do you go about selling a customer? Have you spent any time in Business to Consumer sales? What kind of record have you amassed during your tenure in the sales profession. What kind of earnings are you used to, what do you want those earnings to be now?   Answer Question

Aug 10, 2017 – President

We are always try to grow and add the best to our team! We want to thank you for sharing!

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Window Nation in February 2016.

Interview

Met with sales manager, owner, Hr, and had solid interviews with all. Seemed like a great fit for both parties. I am excited to join the company and make a bunch of money.

Interview Questions

• Experience and motivational stuff.   1 Answer

Welcome to The Nation!

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Window Nation (Baltimore, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

For me the interview process was two step. I had an initial interview and one follow up. From there I had a two week training promgram. One week training in the local sales office then you are set off on your own......with occasional ride alongs to track your progress.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit at window nation   1 Answer

Feb 23, 2017 – Chief Talent Officer

We highly encourage employee referrals and bonus our people for their efforts. Welcome to the Nation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Window Nation (Baltimore, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, who sent me two surveys and set up an interview.
    I had a phone interview first, then an in-person interview with two interviewers.
    After that, I was contacted within a couple days.

Interview Questions

Window Nation Response

Aug 10, 2017 – President

Thank you for taking the time to share!

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Window Nation (Fulton, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

Extremely rushed in both interviews. I was not given opportunity to ask more than 1 question. One of co-founders seems way too impulsive to effectively lead the sales organization. And leadership team not on the same page. It was challenging in the last interview because VP and cofounder were arguing...how can I answer any questions with that going on?

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Window Nation (Baltimore, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

There was two interviews. The first was an interview with the owners in a one on one setting. The second was a group interview with several employees of the department and some management.

Interview Questions

• There were the general questions. 1.Tell us about yourself.2. Explain some of your accomplishments. Tell us how you have worked with others to solve problems.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Window Nation (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

I received a call from an office employee to set up the interview. The interview lasted aprox. 30 minutes and included questions about my personal life which I thought was inappropriate. The next round of interviewing took place in a restaurant followed by a gentlemens club, which was a red flag.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you made a bad decision and had to fix the results of your bad decision.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Window Nation (Glen Burnie, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview with the officer manager, then an in person interview. The in person interview took approximately 30 minutes with a manager and then the owner. The interview with the manager was basically a puff piece on how wonderful the Magden twins are. On the phone I was told it was a base salary and commission position, upon getting into the office I was told it's commission only with a pyramid structure to the commissions with a potential for bonuses.

Interview Questions

• Can you properly convince someone they have a need for something they may not?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Window Nation (Glen Burnie, MD).

Interview

You first speak to a recruiter over the phone and then you have an interview with the manager. There is usually a second interview after that. They also make you take a personality test to see if you qualify for the position.

Interview Questions

Window Nation Response

Feb 23, 2017 – Chief Talent Officer

Thanks for the feedback. And we actually always require a 2nd interview and follow a very structured, objective hiring process to ensure we hire the best. So good job and welcome to the Nation!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Window Nation (Glen Burnie, MD) in February 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview with the office manager, with a second interview with Aaron Magden done in person at a later time. The phone interview was a fairly light discussion of my sales experience, reason looking for a job, education, etc.