- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Windows Catering Company
Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Windows Catering Company (Alexandria, VA) in Mar 2017
I got there early to be seen by one of the interview managers. I was greeted and the process was very quick. Later that day, we had orientation. After orientation, we signed paperwork, interducted to senior staff and took a tour of the venue.
- do you have any certifications?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Windows Catering Company
Never been so insulted! JD had no mention of qualifications yet vocalized they'd prefer someone with retailer experience, failing to realize that I specialize in global eCommerce. While inept, highly unprofessional to speak to an Executive so rudely and force them off the call in less than 10 minutes.
- Would have required them to ask more than the standard basic question of "What attracted you to this role?" Avoid this company AT ALL COSTS! You are worth so much more!