Windsor Fashions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Windsor Fashions Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Clinton, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was basic straightforward questions and lasted about 15 minutes. I was offered the job right one the spot. The manager explained the job requirements very clearly and was super nice.

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Elizabeth, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

My interview took place in the mall. After being questioned, I had to go into the store and put together an outfit a that was suitable for a vacation on the Bahamas. I was told to pick out a bathing suit and accessories, then asked to explain my choices. You'll know you got the job once they immediately make you aware of the background check progress.

MIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online (Chicago,IL) & was called a week later to set up interview with store manager. Store manager absolutely LOVED me & was ready to hire me on spot, so much I got another interview set up with district manager 30min later. District manager was nice but she was kind of stand off ish so I'm pretty sure I didn't get it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Natick, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was kind of intimidating. Store manager asks a lot of difficult questions regarding working in retail. She has you go around the store and find two outfits for different occasions, the occasions I got chose to look for was a wedding and a day at the beach . Overall it wasn't too bad.

Interview Questions

• When have you ever been in a situation where a customer is arguing with you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Towson, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

It was very easy and it wasn't intimidating. You can tell whether if you're going to get the job or not. Just be confident. The manager or DM will sit you down somewhere in the mall, ask you general questions about how you could better the company and if you drive or not. Other than that you should be good to go.

Interview Questions

• What are some policies you could bend and why?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions.

Interview

The process went fairly smoothly, I first interviewed with the co-manager, then got called in for a second interview with the area manager from another state. Both interviewers asked very similar questions, so I was well prepped going into the 2nd interview. From that point I was confident that I got the job.

Part Time Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

They asked the basic interview questions, why do you want to work here, what can you bring to the team etc. There are two interviews ,, one with the store manager and the second is with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Windso.??   1 Answer

Negotiation

With any retail company customer service is always the hardes,, but with Windsor if the customer is wrong and calls the company to complain they don't have your back at all!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Went into the store asked for an application on Tuesday and turned it in with my resume on Thursday. Called me the weekend for a group interview the next weekend. She told me to dress like if you were to work at Windsor, but i suggest dressing professional with accessories. Interview was easy. nothing really asked about skills mostly fashion and what you can bring to the company. The group interview was me and another girl and only one of us was going to get the job. Near the end of the interview they gave each of us "and event" we had to pick out an outfit for. (ex: Baby shower, first date". After the interview they took about 4 days to email us if we got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Where do you get your fashion inspiration?
      How would you describe your style?
      When was the last time you shopped here?
      When was the last time you were on our website?
      What can you bring to Windsor?
      Why do you want to work here?
      What hours would you be available?
      Tell me about your last work experience.
      How do you think team members should act towards each other.
      How you like to be treated as a customer when you walk into the store?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process for the internship at Windsor included a phone interview with the Senior Buyer. She currently lives out of state, which is why we could not interview in person. She was very nice and the overall interview, from start to finish, took a little over thirty minutes to complete.

Sample Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Windsor Fashions (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume, received phone call, went in for a first interview and met with two buyers and the manager. Call back a few days later for a second interview, went in the following week. Met with 2 managers, the CEO and his brother. Filled out another application before leaving.