Cover image for Wineshipping

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Wineshipping Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of 1 interviews

Interviews at Wineshipping

Positive100%
Recruiter100%
1.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wineshipping

Anonymous Employee in Hazelwood, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wineshipping (Hazelwood, MO) in May 2022

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I was reached out by a member of the company and was asked if I was interested and could set up an interview. It was a total of two separate interviews, both via zoom (no camera). The first one with two people and the second one with just one person. Honestly, the first one felt like I was interviewing them. They told me all about the job and what they needed from a leader and asked if I had any questions. The second one was just one person asking me about myself and my resume. After passing the interview I did a site tour just to see how they operate and to ask any questions I might have. Waited about 2-3 days and received an offer after the tour.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your accomplishments?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Wineshipping Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Wineshipping? Share Your Experiences

Wineshipping logo

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

163.2K

Clinical Research Coordinator

The question is "Why us (the company name)? I've been told use the mission and values as a reply. However, I was also told that this was a cliché reply. Any other way to go about this? How do you formulate your reply?

2 comments

Managed Care PRE Biller

Hello, so I am nervous for an interview I have tomorrow for a Billing/Collections Specialist position. I do have some billing and a bit of collections experience but still nervous.. Any tips or questions to ask ?? Thank you!

2 comments

Eliza Derek

CORE TRUCKING COMPANY, WE ARE SEARCHING FOR BOTH ENTRY LEVEL TRUCK DRIVERS OR SECURITY FOR FULL TIME OR PART TIME EMPLOYMENT,YOU MUST HAVE DRIVING EXPERIENCE ,KINDLY CONTACT ME FOR FULL DETAILS, JOB DUTIES,BENEFITS AND HOURS BENEFITS: EXPENSES REIMBURSEMENT [PER DIEM]. MEETING NEW PEOPLE. 401K(K) AND RETIREMENT PLANS. HEALTH INSURANCE. PAYMENT PER HOUR: $40-$60 FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE. . IF YOU ARE READY TO WORK AND INTERESTED UNEMPLOYED, YOU SHOULD CONTACT ME ASAP...

Expert Career Advice