WingHouse Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at WingHouse

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at WingHouse

Found 18 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at WingHouse (United States)

Interview

Apply online, call and tell the manager/set up interview. Come in, get hired. They always need pretty girls who want to serve/host. They don’t require much in the interview or when you’re actually working.

Interview Questions
  • What would you say your availability is like normally?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WingHouse (Daytona Beach, FL)

Interview

Pretty easy, was told I’d need to interview again next week. I’m still under the impression that they will hire me but we will see. Most said it was just one interview but the manager just casually talked to me.

Interview Questions
  • To explain a little bit about myself
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at WingHouse (United States)

Interview

I had to do a couple different interviews, each with a different manager. They said they get many applicants because alot of girls want to be a winghouse girl. Don't know how true that is. Generally they are always hiring, and they let you know this. They also let me know that to become a bartender you first have to be a server for a bit at Winghouse.

Interview Questions
WingHouse
Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WingHouse (Tampa, FL) in Aug 2018

Interview

Very easy and to the point. Management was nice and inquisitive. They answered all of my questions and were eager to get the ball rolling. They have been very communicative and in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
WingHouse
Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WingHouse (Doral, FL) in Oct 2017

Interview

Quick and easy but they hire based on looks. They did not ask for much and did not care about experience. They also do not care if you are a minor which they should.

Interview Questions
WingHouse
Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WingHouse (Bradenton, FL) in Sep 2017

Interview

It was a super laidback interview. I walked in after submitting my application online and sat down with the hiring manager. We simply had a conversation about my interests and what I wanted out of the job.

Interview Questions
WingHouse
Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WingHouse (Tampa, FL) in Jul 2017

Interview

I went in between 2 -4 and spoke with one of the managers. She was really sweet, but we just had small talk and hired me on the spot. I was instructed to come back the next day for orientation!

Interview Questions
WingHouse
Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WingHouse (Sanford, FL) in May 2017

Interview

The regional manager was extremely personable and transparent in the interview process. Respectful, down to earth kind of guy. It lasted about 20 to 25 minutes and he asked questions about my experience and ambitions. I really enjoyed my interview and felt relaxed. After the interview I was asked to do a follow shift at one of the local locations, to get a feel for the job. Next, I was asked to submit to a drug screen. Within a week I was beginning my training in the kitchen.

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WingHouse (Brandon, FL) in Apr 2017

Interview

There was no real interview process because I got hired on the spot. The only questions that they asked me were if I had restaurant experience and if I have any tattoos.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience working in a restaurant?
Anonymous Employee in Dayt Beach Sh, FL
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WingHouse (Dayt Beach Sh, FL) in Jan 2017

Interview

The interview is done in three stages, will have to come back multiple times. Will meet with the GM and Kitchen Manager. Because of this process, Getting the job will take dedication but it is worth it. Interview is fairly quick but informative so it helps to be prepared.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience working in a fast paced environment.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews