Winking Lizard Tavern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Winking Lizard Tavern Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Winking Lizard Tavern

Bartender Interview

Interview

Three steps over a week. Asked many of the same questions. Seemed too in depth for bartender. Interviewing managers nice and polite. Could have been faster process. Seemed to be form letter questions asked.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland Heights, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Winking Lizard Tavern (Cleveland Heights, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

After trying to reach me for a few days (I didn't realize my voicemail wasn't set up, and I don't answer random phone numbers), I was given a brief phone interview with the front of house manager, asking basic questions like how old I am, have I worked as a server before, what was my availability, etc. After the phone interview, I was asked to come in the next day for a face to face interview. I interviewed with both the front of house manager (again), and the general manager. The face to face interviews took about one hour altogether. I was offered the position the same day.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winking Lizard Tavern (Brunswick, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

I went to a job fair and had 3 separate interviews. It was easy since I've had plenty of restaurant experience. My first interview was basically just to make sure I was intelligent enough and to see where I was from and my availability. My second interview had a lot of questions on situations that I've dealt with in the past as a server, like teamwork situations and what makes a good server. My third interview was to see if I was right for the position. I was asked to sell my interviewer my favorite food, talk about situations where I had to help someone and many more.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question I received was after they asked me what my favorite restaurant was, I had to pick my favorite food and sell it to my interviewer.   Answer Question

Kitchen Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Winking Lizard Tavern (Bedford Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview process was quick and seemed as if they needed a manager quick

Negotiation

The offer was more than i expected.