Winners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Winners Interview Questions

Interviews at Winners

2.5

Associate Interview

Interview

Interview with manager in person
    Ask few question
    Easy to get job

Part Time Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy, simple questions. Asked about how to handle certain situations, times you provided good customer service. The interview might be anywhere between 15-30 minutes. There was a manager and another manager on the side writing notes on my answers. They were all friendly.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Winners (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

The manager will sit down and ask you some basic questions about yourself. And she/he will ask you if you have any past working experience in retail.The manager will sit down and ask you some basic questions about yourself. And she/he will ask you if you have any past working experience in retail.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Winners (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

The process started with a general phone interview with some basic questions about why I wanted to work there and my previous experience. I was then invited to an in person interview with a store manager shortly after.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Winners (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Nothing stressful, two interviews (two different recruiters), both with in depth questions, one at main office, one at the store with the head of district. It took a long time before I was called for a second interview but success came through in the end. A few days after the second interview, I was accepted to start for training.

Interview Questions

• Situational Questions: How to handle stress at the cash with dissatisfied clients waiting in a long line while there are many other tasks to do, which one would you do first?
      What is the most important aspect in a workplace? (Safety and security)   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Winners (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied to one of the locations in Toronto. The process was fairly quick. They called for a quick phone interview, mostly about availability, and to see what you sound like, your personality, does it fit with the company. Came in for an in-person interview, it was in the summer so they were doing mass hiring at College. The interviewer was very nice and friendly, she asked A LOT of situational and behavioural questions about customer service. The interview was fun and relaxed. Phone --> In person interview --> Onboarding documents --> Orientation --> Training

Interview Questions

• What is your availability like?   1 Answer

Administrative Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abbotsford, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Winners (Abbotsford, BC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Fine,nobody called me back for courtesy to tell me i didn't get the job. I found that very unprofessional. other than that it seemed fine to me. People seemed nice

Interview Questions

• How do I feel training people?   1 Answer

Cash Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Winners (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

I handed a manager at that time in person, she told me that they currently looking for an associated in their office to balance the cashes and deal with bank deposit, then a day after she called me and invited me for an interview. in the interview she just asked some human resource typical questions and she told me she wants me to start working with them.

Interview Questions

• in case of fire what would be your reaction   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Winners.

Interview

Hiring and Interview Process is standard for a retail outlet

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Winners (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Walked in and filled out a application, got an interview 3 days later . Interview was 45 minutes lots of questions . Overall the interview was okay . The manager really like me , so she called my references and i got hired the following week .

Interview Questions

• explain a time that you dealt with a difficult customer ? what did you do to resolve their issue?   Answer Question