Winston Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Winston Retail Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Winston Retail.

Interview

One interview with two managers and over the phone. Two weeks job offer. Most communication is through email. All staff was pleasant and professional. FAST feedback and hiring process. Flexible pay and schedule including no work on weekends.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Winston Retail (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I felt incredibly comfortable throughout the interview. Very easy going and informative. I was not expecting such a quick call back for the offer. Loved hearing every aspect/expectation of Winston!

Interview Questions

Interview

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Upbeat and happy with company. Strong personable skills. I believe they have a great system of streamlining the process. Process only lasted days. they were quick to respond to initial application.

Interview Questions

• How many years of retail experience?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Winston Retail in July 2016.

Interview

2 phone interviews, first with a recruiter and the second was with the staffing manager. Typical questions that you will need to answer, regarding retail merchandising. followed by completing candidate profile

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Winston Retail (Redding, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I received a call Friday, it was awesome! We discussed the job and my experience, and what was expected for the position, then I was called back Monday and hired.

Interview Questions

• Why should Winston choose me?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Winston Retail.

Interview

I was emailed about interviewing for the position. I then completed an over the phone interview, and was hired on the spot. The interview was short and easy and the recruiter was easy to talk to.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winston Retail (Columbus, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was over the phone and we discussed Winston's needs and my background. They asked if I had a smart phone in order to be able to submit before and after photos.

Interview Questions

• Was I able to take excellent before and after photos   1 Answer

Freelance Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winston Retail (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a pleasant experience. The interviewer was very nice and cheerful and made me feel extremely comfortable to talk to her, she asked me a few tricky questions in a very smart un-offending way. It was overall good to talk to her (phone interview). She assured me at the end of the interview that she was extremely excited about this interview going well and was impressed by the questions i had to ask her about the company and position. She also said she would be mailing me the time for a second interview with the concerned manager soon, i am still waiting for the confirmation and hoping that i don't have to remind her or she wasn't just pacifying me.

Interview Questions

• A brief description of my past job duties? how i relate to a brand they wanted to interview me for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Winston Retail (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. It was a phone interview, which ended up being so long. They give you way too much information during this first conversation. If you know what you're talking about and you know what you're doing, it will be an immediate hire.

Interview Questions

• What were your challenges as a visual merchandiser?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Stock Squad Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Winston Retail.

Interview

phone interviews

Negotiation

there's an hourly salary that tops out pretty low