WinterWyman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WinterWyman

2.5

Sort:

Contract Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WinterWyman.

Interview

Recruiter found my resume on-line and reached out to schedule a call with myself. She was very personable, friendly and professional. She took the time to get to know me and my background and was really good at aligning my skillset with industries.

Interview Questions

• My experience with each position, what types of roles, and companies I was interested in.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Mar 22, 2017 – Director of Marketing and Candidate Experience

Thank you for letting us know about your interview experience with WinterWyman! I’m so glad you found your recruiter personable, friendly and professional. We think the world of our team, and hearing... More

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WinterWyman.

Interview

All done over the phone, no face-to-face, but got a good contract job. Once the phone screen was done, they quickly got me a phone screen for a contract job. I then went in and signed all the paperwork. Easy process.

Contractor Interview

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. Just a simple phone call about you and what you where you want to work. The interview took less than 15 minutes and the whole process was done in around two weeks.

Interview Questions

WinterWyman Response

May 17, 2017 – Director of Marketing and Candidate Experience

Thank you for leaving WinterWyman a review - we always like to hear what it's like to work with our team! We wish you lots of luck in your career and hope to work together again moving forward.

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WinterWyman.

Interview

It went well, the questions were concise, detailed. They provided a lot of help and assistance and made it comfortable. Overall I would say that there should have been more information provided about the details of the contract that way there would be no confusion over the decision to leave, since contracts tend be different with different companies. Some require two weeks notice, where others make it clear in writing that the company can term you whenever they feel like it and they are not required to give any reasoning.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe any issues you have had with a previous employer and how did you handle is?   Answer Question

Jun 28, 2017 – Director of Marketing and Candidate Experience

Thank you for sharing your Contractor Interview experience! I'm pleased it was positive and you accepted the offer. We agree - the more detail you can get on the contract assignment, the better it is... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WinterWyman (Waltham, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

Once I had a referral from an employee I knew, I was able to get a phone interview. The interview was fairly standard, but because I was switching career paths from the non-profit sector to talent acquisition, there were obvious questions like, why the switch? And, have you had related sales/recruiting type of duties in your non-profit work? Tbh, I have felt more valued during my interviews with corporate recruiters who could appreciate my outside-the-box experience--my particular WW interviewer felt a bit more "prickly."

Interview Questions

WinterWyman Response

Jul 26, 2016 – EVP, Employee Engagement

Thank you for leaving a review and for taking the time to have a phone call with one of our recruiters. The recruiting business is very demanding and therefore we try to be very forthcoming in our... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WinterWyman in May 2014.

Interview

Worked very well with placing me in a position that utilized my talents/experience. The talent coordinator was very personable as well as professional. The company as a whole seemed to be very prompt as used their expertise in finding me a postion in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel that any of the questions asked were very difficult to answer and the interview process was quite comfortable.   Answer Question

Jul 17, 2014 – Marketing & Social Media Coordinator

Timing is everything when it comes to a new job, and it's our responsibility to make sure that we leverage time to work in your favor. We're happy to read that you felt comfortable during the... More

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WinterWyman (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Accommodating with my busy work schedule, I had a few early morning (7 am) meetings. Everyone was friendly, smart, and passionate about the company. Office was clean, organized. Everyone was dressed casually but professionally. Great CEO.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there wasn't any room for negotiation

Feb 17, 2017 – EVP, Employee Engagement

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our interview process. We're glad to hear our staff was accommodating and that the experience was worthwhile. If you have any suggestions for how... More

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WinterWyman.

Interview

The process was simple, I applied online to be an internal recruiter for WinterWyman and received an email to have a phone screening a week later. It was pretty informal.

I was not chosen to move on to the next round because the recruiter felt I was not the right fit for the position, however she was extremely personable; I appreciated her transparency and honesty.

Interview Questions

WinterWyman Response

Feb 7, 2018 – EVP, Employee Engagement

Thank you for interviewing with WinterWyman and taking the time to leave a review about the process. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve the experience for future applicants, please... More

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WinterWyman.

Interview

The hiring process was complex. There was a series of intviews as well as having to meet w numerous people. It gave me a really great opporunity to get to understand the company and the enviornment more. The people were great and gave me a positive outlook on the company as a whole.

Interview Questions

• Not many difficult questions -

1. How do you work under pressure?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Pretty basic. Applied online and from there, phone interview and onsite. Conversational style interview. The onsite with meeting with select people from the team and learning about there role and how the role applying for would work with them.

Interview Questions

• Wlak me through your background   1 Answer

Feb 15, 2019 – EVP, Employee Engagement

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your interview at WinterWyman, and more importantly, for considering a career with our company. If I can answer any questions, or share additional... More