Wishabi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wishabi Interview Questions

Interviews at Wishabi

3.1

Marketing/Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wishabi.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and went through 3 interview rounds. The CEO spend over 2 hours with me talking about the role and vision of the company. I was more engaged and excited in that interview than I had been in a long time. I knew this was the right company for me.

Partner Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wishabi (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very unprofessional. Twice I showed up to interview with Wishabi and had to wait up to an hour on both occasions to actually start the interview. They clearly have no regard for your time which I can only assume reflects how they treat their current employees.

Wishabi asked me to complete a PowerPoint take home assignment which was assigned at 5pm the day before my 11am interview. It was recommended to be a 5-15 minute Powerpoint slideshow to be presented in front of the CEO Wehuns Tan and a sales manager. I spent a few hours putting this together and prepping for the interview.

So when I finally get into the interview the CEO Wehuns walks in and says " Okay here is the scenario, I am a potential client but my wife is pregnant so I only have 30 seconds to hear what you have to say" Are you kidding me?

They indicated it was going to be a 5-15 minute presentation that was to be presented on a projector? Now I am presenting on your HR assistants 12" laptop in a tiny room and 30 seconds to convince you to spend 30K on your product?

So obviously I was caught off guard, my presentation was bad and I was made to feel like a fool.

These guys had the nerve to waste my time preparing for this bogus case study pitch for hours the day before and then cut me short during the interview! This was without a doubt the most unprofessional interview I have been a part of and I had to restrain myself from really giving these fools a piece of my mind as i have been going through interviews with multiple companies for 3 weeks and this was a total joke.

Here is the irony of the whole situation. I already landed the job I wanted with a substantially higher compensation and was only doing this interview because I had completed their PowerPoint assignment a few hours before I received the offer from the other company.

I really really had to restrain myself from giving the CEO Wehuns and sales manager some friendly advice before I left.

Interview Questions

Received an offer before this interview from the company I actually wanted to work for and only went to interview with this company because I had already completed my take home assignment which was assigned the night before?

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wishabi (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online on their career website, received an email to schedule phone interview. Phone interview was about 40 minute with HR person. They start off with overall company and role description, then ask behaviour questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal job? What project are you proud of the most?   Answer Question

Nda Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Wishabi (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

Corporate Recruiter found my LinkedIn profile, and asked for some of my time. Initial interview was a screen phone call to ensure I met qualifications. I was contacted a week after to schedule an in-person interview with the hiring manager. The office is nice, but the outside did not compliment it at all. The interview went well, very good conversation. Hiring manager made a comment that they regretted they did not schedule more time. I left with a good feeling, wrote a thank you e-mail the day following. I did not hear back, so I followed up a week later. No response. I wrote again, still no response.

Interview Questions

• There were questions pertaining to what I think about X   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wishabi.

Interview

There might be more than one person with you in the interview, don't worry about it, the more people you see the better you are doing. Some people get intimidated by this, but it means you are doing well, so don't worry about it. The interview is at the office so just be sure to ring the doorbell when you get to our floor.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer questions that are not typical interview questions like:
      - what do you like to do in your spare time?
      - how would you describe your personality?

But don't worry about the questions too much, they are honestly just trying to get to know you, cause they are gonna be working with, get to know your personality type, to make sure everyone gets along without obvious drama   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wishabi (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)).

Interview

-contacted by hr to do a phone interview.
    -followed by in person interview with 2 developers

Interview Questions

• advantages of certain data structures   1 Answer

Partner Account Lead Interview

Application

I interviewed at Wishabi in December 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview - Spoke to recruiter for 30 minutes. It was a general phone interview that gave the recruiter a chance to tell me about the job role. The questions were mostly about my previous experience, and what are my strengths and weaknesses.

First Round Interview - Met with two team members. I was asked to tell them who I was, and what were my interests. I was asked a lot of scenario type behavioral questions. i.e. what would you do in this situation?

Second Round Interview - Met with three team members. Again, a lot of behavioral type questions. I was presented with a case, and I had to tell them how I would approach the situation.

There was suppose to be a third round interview, and a take home assignment. I never got to this point.

I gathered from the interviews that they really want to protect the culture they have in the office. They want to hire someone they know they can work well with. Moreover, the candidate must be able to work independently, take lots of initiative and revitalize current processes to serve clients better.

Interview Questions

• If you had two tasks that had to be completed. Which one would you prioritize and why?   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wishabi (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

For this position there is 1 phone screening and 3 on site interviews. I only got through to the first round of on site interview. The interview was conducted with their CTO and CEO. The whole interview lasted a bit over an hour. This position is very technical, many of the technical questions revolved around server side interaction.

Interview Questions

• What is the best protocol or technology to be used to distribute information across different platforms?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wishabi (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Had one phone interview followed by an interesting set of take home problems.
    Onces problems were submitted, developers took a look and called me in for two interviews.

One was to see if you were a culture fit and the other was to see if you were technically competent.

Interview Questions

• Wont revel any question, but would recommend a quick recap of any CS Algorithms book. Questions were not boiler plate interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick.

Linux Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wishabi (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

I had a total of 5 interviews with Wishabi for a very senior position. The first interview was with HR and the CTO and it was to go over my skill set. The second was with two different execs to go over culture fit. The third was with the CPD and the CEO and was for overall fit. The fourth was a phone interview to go over concerns that I was switching from a higher position (management) into less of a management role and a heavy technical role and the fifth was the offer and was to go over the contract and benefits package. The extra interviews really gave me a firm understanding of senior management and the need for an employee to fit and I did appreciate it.

Interview Questions

• I am not trying to be arrogant but there were no real difficult questions I came in very prepared   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me what I wanted and I accepted