Wistia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wistia Interview Questions

2.8

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wistia in January 2017.

Interview

Wistia is a self-funded organization. The interview was as expected - they are much more interested in getting the right fit to their team than in hiring on a deadline. Therefore, we had an extensive and open discussion regarding my background, their needs, etc. I expect that an invitation to continue the process will come when it comes, which is fine with me. If I were up tight about timing, I'd not be a fit!

Interview Questions

Wistia Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Senior Recruiter

We really appreciate you sharing your experience! You're right, our interview process tends to be a bit longer. What it comes down to is that we are focused on hiring for mutual fit rather than... More

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wistia (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

I initially had a quick call with a recruiter, followed by a first round interview consisting of six 30-minute chats with different members of the customer happiness and sales teams. This was followed by a second interview, which gave me a chance to ask more questions about the culture, company vision, and expectations for the role.

Interview Questions

• If you could do anything for work, outside of this role, what would it be?   Answer Question

Mar 6, 2017 – Senior Recruiter

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Solutions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wistia (Cambridge, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. It consisted of a phone screening interview, a 1-on-1 interview, a 1 minute video covering a topic you are passionate about, and a final interview. The 1-on-1 interview was less structured and more conversational, which made me feel comfortable talking about myself and made it easy for me to ask any questions that came to mind. I learned a great deal about the product, the company values, and the culture established at Wistia throughout the entire process. Every employee I met had a smile on their face and truly seemed to enjoy working at the company!

Interview Questions

• Can you talk about a time you had to influence someone or a group of people?   Answer Question

Oct 14, 2016 – Senior Recruiter

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience and for creating transparency for people who are interviewing at Wistia or considering doing so!

Solutions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wistia (Cambridge, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process took close to a month to complete. There were four stages; phone interview, in-person interview, 1 minute video project, and a final round of in-person interviews. Each interview tended to be very relaxed and conversational. I appreciated the degree of transparency that was practiced and encouraged. The company is truly looking for the best fit for all parties. In addition, the recruiter's e-mail responses were prompt, warm, and helpful.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle rejection (in the context of a client/sales representative relationship)?   Answer Question

Oct 14, 2016 – Senior Recruiter

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience! We're lucky to have you on our team.

Director, Content Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wistia (Cambridge, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a brief phone interview followed up by a two hour onsite interview. This was with four people, including a direct report to the role and the hiring manager. I'm told the next stage would be an interview with senior leadership.