Wolverine Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wolverine Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.8

Maintenance Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide.

Interview

They contacted me to schedule a phone interview on a Friday at 6am. Asking specifically for me to choose three times I am available, I said anytime that Friday before 1:30, gave a weekend time that was also flexible and Tuesday during my lunch hour at my other job. He responded that none of those worked for him and if I could do it at 7am on Tuesday, this is right around the end of my commute normally so I figured it would work if I get up 30minutes earlier and agreed. That morning he sends me a calendar invite to the same time the next day, so I agree again. He then never calls.

I feel like I dodged a bullet here as I am a very punctual and organized person and could never enjoy working for a company that has such a frivolous disregard and disrespect for the time of others.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide.

Interview

Short interview. Casual. Late to call me. Was told I would receive an email but never did. Interviewer seemed engaging but did not provide much information when answering questions about the company or the specific job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here
      What salary were you expecting   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

Process was simple. I applied in store and received a call to come for an interview. Interviewer was really nice and just over a week later I received a call that I had got the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Hush Puppies? Also asked me about my previous work experience and extra co-curricular activites I had on my CV   Answer Question

Fit Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Waltham, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

First had a phone interview with HR and an initial phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by an in person. I also met with the next level manager, and was introduced to the rest of the development team, although those seemed more informal and informational than really grilling me.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Rockford, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and I found out about the second interview within a few days. The second interview was the week after and then I found out I got the job the week after that. Overall, my thoughts were very positive about interviewing with Wolverine Worldwide.

Interview Questions

• If connection to our banking system went down during store hours, what would be the first thing I should do to troubleshoot?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nyack, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Nyack, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I dropped off my resume, after filling out the online application, and I was asked back for an interview the next day. After my interview, my manager had me fill out a form with all my information. Three days later, she called me back and gave me a start date.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working with children?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Rockford, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 6 people, 2 rounds of interviews, one with HR, one with the team and managers. Overall not very hard. they are friendly are nice people. They accommodated the cost of transportation. You can tell that these people would be nice to work with during the interview. Would recommend this company, could learn a lot as a beginner!

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Rockford, MI).

Interview

I met with multiple teams; the manager and then the director.we discussed technical and business processes and a career path. The team was very friendly and made me feel comfortable

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Rockford, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was very friendly and I felt like he/she wanted to know me for who I am. I felt at home immediately and was overall satisfied with the experience. I immediately relaxed once I started the interview

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Rockford, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Went through a few interviews in a 2 week period. Very relaxed. A bit intimidating at times but it's such a large company, so that should be expected. Overall a good experience!