Wonderware Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wonderware Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wonderware

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wonderware (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Standard phone interview then several follow up email with an in person interview set for the next week. The phone interview went fine, the HR person seemed to like me, so an interview with a manager was scheduled. This is where it got odd and really quite inconsiderate.
    When I arrived to an almost empty office and met the interviewer something seemed off. After talking for maybe 5 minutes I was informed they need a c# expert which I am not. It's clear from my resume I'm not a software engineer. I mentioned that this question could have been answered in a phone call or email and (though I didn't mention this at the time) it already had been answered in an email to the HR rep. The manager apologized for wasting my time and explained that they needed a software developer. It's nice that there was an apology but that doesn't make up for my wasted prep and travel time when they clearly knew I was not a fit for the position they wanted to fill well before I walked in the door. Very unprofessional and left quite a bad impression.

Interview Questions

• Do you have in depth knowledge of c#?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wonderware (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Good experience with HMi software programming in the field, with experienced managers and co workers. Set up labs and tests, also kept inventory   Answer Question

Negotiation