Wonton Food Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wonton Food Interview Questions

2.5

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wonton Food (Brooklyn, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. 3 Step Process. Phone Screening, first interview (skill checking, translating from Chinese to English, vice versa. Excel tests, Writing Sample). Second interview, answering questions with regards to your resume as well as career goals etc.
    I personally thoroughly enjoyed the process. The interviews are very long, both face to face interviews lasted about 2 hours each. Over the course of 2 interviews you will learn a lot about yourself. You will do various tests in the interviews, note taking test for accuracy, observation test, personality test etc. You will get to speak with several team members of the HR team, the manager, the CEO as well. Long interviews but overall it's enjoyable, they were interesting people to speak with.

Food Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wonton Food (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview Process for this technologist is pretty classical. First round, I talk with a HR personnel and technical manager for 1 hour. Most of the question focus on professional skill and communication skill. Second round, I talked with HR manager. We had practice situation test and he let me to act a manager to talk with lab in the facility.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wonton Food (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied via email. Talked with HR first and then the manager. The interview was easy to me but I did not feel they respected me at all after the interview. There only few information on the offer letter, no job description and no benefits information. They put something like "the same with other non-exempt employees" and expected you to know them all. No PTO in first year.

There only few information on the offer letter, no job description and no benefits information. They put something like "the same with other non-exempt employees" and expected you to know them all. The salary was low and they expected me to start right away. Never asked my thought on the salary and the date to start. No PTO in first year. Everything was not negotiable and I did not feel they respected me at all.

Food Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wonton Food (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

First, I had a skype phone interview with HR and hiring manager. They asked a couple of questions about resume and background. After one week, I had an onsite interview. They asked some behavior questions. Not many technical question. Then I got offer in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Please give us an example that how do deal with conflict with your colleague.   Answer Question