Woods Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Woods Services

Staff Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woods Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Strange process. Started at HR. Filled out paperwork/waited around for 45 minutes. Was sent to a building on the other side of campus. On arrival, was told I was in the wrong place (I followed HR's directions exactly, and went to the building that they wrote down on a map for me). I was sent to a different building where the staff was unprepared for an interview. They asked a few questions off the cuff and gave me a tour.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Woods Services (Langhorne, PA).

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter. Stopped at HR to submit a writing sample and for them to copy my license/diploma, then interviewed with manager. High expectations for the RN; covering 3-4 units, and supervising medication techs who actually give the meds (requirement is 12 college credits and a training course). Beautiful campus, nice people, not nearly enough compensation for the responsibility expected! I withdrew myself from consideration after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable taking care of clients with extensive medical needs such as tube feedings and frequent seizures?   1 Answer

Program Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woods Services (Langhorne, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application one night and got the call for an interview the very next day! She was very eager to have me come in and speak with me. The interview lasted almost 2 hours. She was very intrigued that I had come from a facility that had structure and she wanted that here. She brought in a clinical to speak with me as well. They were very sweet people.

Interview Questions

• What will you do differently from the other supervisor we had to let go?   Answer Question

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Woods Services (Langhorne, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

It started off with a phone interview. A few weeks later I was called in for an interview at HR. There, we went over who I was, why I chose this field, and what unit would be best for me. Then I took a drug test, a test of physical ability (e.g. kneeling, lifting 50lbs, etc.). After that I was sent to my selected unit for an interview with the building manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woods Services in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was with two house managers. They asked me normal interview questions and were very pleasant. I was very comfortable in the room. They were very laid back and did not apply a lot of pressure on me. I felt that the vibe in the room was very good.

They also asked me about my experience and background. Although I never worked in a residential setting before, they were very open to me.

Staff Counselor III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woods Services (Langhorne, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

At the point of application, it was best to hand deliver the resume and application to HR. That day I was given a preliminary interview before the one for the actual job. Within a week I was given the full interview for the job, and I received a call back a week from the interview date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience working with children.   Answer Question

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woods Services (Langhorne, PA) in July 2009.

Interview

Show up, fill out application (be able to write in English), they'll then call you to attend an interview during which I wasn't asked any questions just told where I was going to work and what to kinda expect. 2 week orientation (don't fall asleep). Don't have any major criminal background, complete childline check. Get some drug and disease tests. Start OJT by shadowing for a week. Done.

Interview Questions

• Uh there were no questions at my interview, i just got told what I was going to do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None this is what your wage is take it or leave it. They literally called me back the next day after filling out the application. Offered the job