Working Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Working Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.3

Work From Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview

Terrible Experience.

I applied on Working Solutions Website and created a profile. I then began to apply for the open Work from Home Positions.

When I was 75% complete with the application, I encountered a system error that prevented me from completing.

I made every attempt to correct by starting over many times. I attempted to contact support and was never able to speak to someone directly, nor has anyone from their HR or technical support team willing to assist.

I made numerous phone calls, left several messages and emailed support explaining in detail the error. After several weeks of attempts and no resolution, I decided to pursue another opportunity.

Virtual Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Charleston, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

Online assessment with multiple choice answers followed by an interactive question/answer assessment of approximately ten questions. The format allows you to erase an recorded answer as often as needed until you are happy with your response.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were committed to work and then something else came up. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was to the point but paced well. I was asked how I woukd handle certain scenarios and the interviewer did a good job of answering all my questions as I didn't know much about how it might be to do what I've been doing from my home.

Interview Questions

• It was about my perspective of things.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Clearwater, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

A small questionnaire and a brief phone interview. It was a very simple process and did not take long at all. I would say that the process was very easy.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience and do you have the time to commit to the project.   Answer Question

Corporate Travel Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Working Solutions (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very Professional-simple question, sabre testing, there is also contracts to fill out as well as program to be upload to your computer, people are friendly. I can wait to start working.

Interview Questions

• What type of work I was looking for?   1 Answer

At Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilton, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Hilton, NY).

Interview

You sign up on the website with your resume, Cover letter and what interest you have in the company. A day later you receive an email containing links to a online typing & skills assessment.
    You complete the assessment and then you are invited to view and apply to various programs currently accepting applications. Thats where it fell apart for me. I applied to one client/program & a few days later received an email stating the client program was no longer holding training classes..please select another program. Okay. that's exactly what i did. Selected a new client. got the same email back a few days later. Okay. try again. Same thing. Third time now it will not let me choose another program siting "cannot complete because you are an agent" Well i most certainly am NOT an agent. as instructed by the emails i received to reply to the email or call the number listed in the signature if i was having problems i did several times and was ignored. let numerous emails & left numerous voice mails on this recruiters extension. What a way to run a business. i was weary enough as this was my first contractor position i was seeking and this just scared me off completely. i would avoid this company.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle and angry customer trying to book a hotel room online that was having problems?   1 Answer

Working Solutions Response

May 25, 2016 – CMO

I spoke to our head of HR and she would like to have the opportunity to speak with you about your experience. If you are interested she can be reached at hr@workingsol.com

Tech Support II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Working Solutions in April 2016.

Interview

very short and the person conducting the interview was not prepared.I dont even think this person knew what they were interviewing me for. I got the job only to see that they show a lot of favoritism

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Working Solutions (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was a little late, but very professional and friendly. Very apologetic for being tardy. However, explained how important it is to keep work schedule. I found this to be a little hypocritical since she was late for the interview. There were very basic interview questions. I found the interview to be very easy and comfortable. After the first two questions, all of the jitters went away. Smooth sailing. Cudos to the interviewer. She made it smooth sailing! I wish all interviews were as smooth! Thank you, job well done!

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose Working Solutions, what experience do you have as a CSR, provide a scenerio where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how was it resolved, am I able to provide a quiet work environment, do I meet the technical requirements.   Answer Question

Corporate Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Plano, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Completed preliminary screening with Working Solutions. Two months later was contacted by email to have an informational call with a recruiter to discuss the Egencia Corporate Travel Consultant position. I was asked about my experience, informed of the training process and had an opportunity to ask questions. I was then sent an offer to enter into the training program. It was explained that there would be no offer of employment until training was completed successfully.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working in the Travel industry?   1 Answer

At Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I sent in an application via their website. I was then sent a link to take an online assessment as well as an oral assessment. Both were very straightforward and easy to complete. The company lets you know that they have many many applicants and that it may take weeks or months to hear anything back. I got an email to say I was accepted about 2 months later. You are offered a choice of at home agent jobs where they have openings and you are asked to apply to one that is of interest to you. I applied and the next day was contacted for a phone interview. The interviewer called me exactly on time and we spent about 30 minutes on the phone. The questions were pertinent and she was very nice and answered all of my questions too. The next day I received an offer letter and a training schedule. So far the experience with Working Solutions has been professional and positive. I am starting my 2 week training in two weeks. I am very excited to get started!

Interview Questions

• How would you offer white glove service to a caller looking for a 5 star hotel?   Answer Question