Working Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Virtual Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Working Solutions (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

The company has you create an account and there is a questionnaire that determines what type of work you would be good in which aligns with your interests. Then they ask you open ended customer service questions. Because they need to hear what you sound like, some of the questions require you to call in and leave a message. The voice message has to do with customer service.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was held over the phone and the interviewer was very pleasant. She made the interview process comfortable. The interview took approximately 45 min and included general information about the company in addition to interview questions about prior experience and home office equipment. She took her time to make sure I was serious about the job and had the phone presence needed to do it well. Advice: Just relax and be yourself :-) This was not a high pressure interview. It is important to know that it took a year after the interview to be offered a contract position so this is not a quick process.

Interview Questions

• It has been three years since this interview so I do not remember specific questions. Questions were geared toward things such as why do you think you would be a good fit for this position, do you have what it takes to work independently at home (self-disciplined), what hours are you available, and do you have the equipment necessary already in place (needed computer and ethernet access to high speed internet) ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Working Solutions in February 2014.

Interview

Starts with application, then taking a phone test on voice quality and customer service skills. Then a test on sabre skills. Then an over the phone interview. I did not do well with the sabre test because it had been a while using the system. But they did add additional training for me.

Interview Questions

• About past travel agent experience   1 Answer

Corporate Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Working Solutions.

Interview

The Interview process was very strange. It was very different from anything I have gone through before. I think that it was something that I was not very well prepared for. The Corporate Travel agent had to have Sabre experience and which I did not so I figured I could possibly get some elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• The assessment I was told at first I did great then after the fact they said that the way they look at it much different that anybody does. So In all I guess I do not so good so I do not think I would like working at that company   1 Answer

Corporate Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Plano, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Completed preliminary screening with Working Solutions. Two months later was contacted by email to have an informational call with a recruiter to discuss the Egencia Corporate Travel Consultant position. I was asked about my experience, informed of the training process and had an opportunity to ask questions. I was then sent an offer to enter into the training program. It was explained that there would be no offer of employment until training was completed successfully.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working in the Travel industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty simple. It took approximately one month to receive a response from you application. It wasn't actually an interview but more like a group conference call explaining all the details. The presenter was really professional and informative.

Negotiation

Completed the negotiation stage online.

Jun 17, 2015 – Sales & Marketing Manager

Thank you for giving us a review. We appreciate you serving our clients and their customers.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied on online to their web site. It took about three months or so before I heard from them via email. The email said they had a travel position available (I had previous travel experience) and If I was interested, I needed to let them know and I did. I believe I was called on the phone for an interview. Once hired (again via email), I had to submit paperwork to them via mail. I was told when my training date would start and at that point I made sure I had everything I needed to start my job. I downloaded anything they said I needed onto my computer and was fully ready by the time training started.

Interview Questions

• I dont recall there being a difficult or unexpected question during the interview. It was a basic interview and I'd guess most would have been about my travel training and travel work experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything was pretty much done via email.

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Working Solutions in September 2015.

Interview

They called and it was an on the spot interview. Once the interviewer saw that i could converse well, they asked me to complete 2 exams on the needed skill set. Sabre, Grammar, writing skill. Then there was a phone test as well. Those were not so difficult if you have customer service experience and the knowledge for the type of GDS they are looking for. Once you have passed they will email you, ask to send in/complete requirements and to choose the schedule you want to start.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your experience and background.
      How long have you been working as a travel consultant.
      When can you start.   Answer Question

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Working Solutions in December 2014.

Interview

This is automated online and via telephone. Depending on project applied for there may or may not be an assessment. After I interviewed online I did recive and E-mail in the next 2 days advising that I was currently not being considered at this time. However, I follow them on FB. The company was holding a "Open House" online. I RSVP'd and was contacted the next day by recruiting and was given an assessment test. By passing the test I was allowed to start training.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to "role play" a service issue over the phone with the automated system recording me and my answers.   1 Answer

Jun 17, 2015 – Sales & Marketing Manager

Thank you for giving us a review. We appreciate your persistence and the way you serve our clients and their customers.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Dallas, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

You take a test to guage travel knowledge and GDS systems. Listened to a sample call and then recorded your voice doing an introduction/mini recap. When you are accepted from testing to go to the interview process, you schedule a 15 minute interview with one of the career specialists. It is a relatively quick interview to leave an impression, but you also have the testing and call recording to to your advantage as well.

Interview Questions

• How do you read a calc line?   Answer Question
    • What was a situation where you had to de-escalate a disgruntled caller, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

At Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilton, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Working Solutions (Hilton, NY).

Interview

You sign up on the website with your resume, Cover letter and what interest you have in the company. A day later you receive an email containing links to a online typing & skills assessment.
    You complete the assessment and then you are invited to view and apply to various programs currently accepting applications. Thats where it fell apart for me. I applied to one client/program & a few days later received an email stating the client program was no longer holding training classes..please select another program. Okay. that's exactly what i did. Selected a new client. got the same email back a few days later. Okay. try again. Same thing. Third time now it will not let me choose another program siting "cannot complete because you are an agent" Well i most certainly am NOT an agent. as instructed by the emails i received to reply to the email or call the number listed in the signature if i was having problems i did several times and was ignored. let numerous emails & left numerous voice mails on this recruiters extension. What a way to run a business. i was weary enough as this was my first contractor position i was seeking and this just scared me off completely. i would avoid this company.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle and angry customer trying to book a hotel room online that was having problems?   1 Answer

May 25, 2016 – CMO

I spoke to our head of HR and she would like to have the opportunity to speak with you about your experience. If you are interested she can be reached at hr@workingsol.com