Cover image for Working Solutions

3.9
Working Solutions Chief Executive Kim Houlne
Kim Houlne

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "work from home and flexible schedules(in 102 reviews)
  • "The training is great and mangers/staff very helpful.(in 79 reviews)
  • "The pay is good and working from home saves money driving to and from an office building.(in 67 reviews)
  • "Flexible Schedule and the ease of working from home(in 44 reviews)
  • "Very organize and Management is great(in 42 reviews)
Cons
  • "Being forced to either work other programs or they will make very few hours available to you(in 39 reviews)
  • "No benefits for independent contractors and work can be slower during off(in 26 reviews)
  • "Communication is poor throughout the company.(in 17 reviews)
  • "If upper management would take this seriously and make the changes, the Model would work but right now it is way out of control with a lot of Managers not doing anything to make this company better.(in 6 reviews)
  • "It is fairly difficult to be one of the first to get the hours you really want at schedule drop time, and if you do not hit your hours/numbers they require, you are penalized by having to be one of the last to get to schedule hours, and you lose any incentive pay for the entire next month.(in 5 reviews)

Ratings by Demographics

Want more options?

This rating reflects the overall rating of Working Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Oct 31, 2023
      Performance Specialist
      Current Employee, more than 10 years
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked here for 17 years in various positions. I have been an independent contractor and an employee. The Upper Management treats us as a family. We are names and not numbers!! Our opinions and ideas are valued.

Cons

Being a remote employee, we can't call in for snow days!!!

Nov 16, 2023
        Independent Contractor
        Business Outlook

Pros

The best thing about contracting with Working Solutions is that you get to set your own schedule. Hense, you must work a minimum of 20 hours per week depending on what project within Working Solutions you are contracting with. Management is the best.

Cons

The down side of contracting with working solutions is that the pay rate per active on call minutes is .32 cents per active minute which sums up to $19.20 per hour so if you're not actively on a call for an entire hour you get paid for .49 minutes at that $.32 cent rate which equals to $15.63 an hour.

2. Join the Working Solutions team
        See Our Latest Jobs
          Nov 25, 2023
          Senior Resource Coordinator
          Current Employee, more than 5 years
          Stuart, FL
          Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility Independent contractor Can work from anywhere Support staff

Cons

no increase in pay - ever

Nov 20, 2023
            Customer Service Representative (CSR)
            Current Employee, less than 1 year
            Atlanta, GA
            Business Outlook

Pros

Great education and prep work.

Cons

Not enough opportunities to move forward.

Nov 9, 2023
              Independent Contractor
              Phoenix, AZ
              Business Outlook

Pros

Choose your own hours and work as much as you want if busy.

Cons

Low pay and no benefitss

Nov 1, 2023
                Customer Service Agent
                Former Employee
                Business Outlook

Pros

Choose your own hours. Pay is not bad

Cons

There are not always a lot of hours

Oct 25, 2023
                  Project Manager
                  Former Employee, more than 1 year
                  Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome atmosphere for anyone working there

Cons

None for this this job

Thanks so much for sharing your experience working with us! We're glad you loved it!

1. 2.0
                    Oct 12, 2023
                    Customer Service Representative
                    Current Employee, more than 3 years
                    Miami, FL
                    Business Outlook

Pros

Work own shift and time I move that

Cons

Little pay not much of any thing have to work really hard

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your hard work. We encourage independent contractors who work with us, like yourself, to select contracts that best align with their skills, interests, and compensation goals. If you haven't already, we'd suggest you meeting with a Working Solutions staff member on your current project to see if a different project is a better fit for your goals.

Oct 14, 2023
                      Travel Consultant
                      Former Employee, more than 3 years
                      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work hours and great trainers

Cons

Low paying clients. Not enough work hours

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad that you enjoyed working with our educators and the flexibility of being an independent contractor with Working Solutions. We try our best to offer competitive compensation based on the role's responsibilities and any specialty skills required. We understand that the market changes rapidly and will continue to assess this area to ensure contractors are paid fairly. Thank you again for your feedback!

Oct 5, 2023
                        Customer Service Representative (CSR)
                        Texas City, TX
                        Business Outlook

Pros

Wfh office environment, flexible hours

Cons

Pay per minute per call

Thank you for sharing your experience working with us. We're glad you're enjoying the flexibility of working with us as an independent contractor.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 418 Reviews
                      </>Embed

Working Solutions Reviews FAQs

Working Solutions has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 982 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Working Solutions to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Working Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Working Solutions. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

82% of Working Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Working Solutions 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Working Solutions to be culture, management, career development and the cons to be workplace, benefits.

Popular Careers with Working Solutions Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Want the inside scoop on your own company?

Join your Company Bowl™ for anonymous work chats.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

EY

I have an interview at a boutique asset management company, what type of questions are typically asked during interviews, additionally can any share pros vs cons of working in boutique consulting firm

0 Comments

Industrial Engineer

Can someone please give me some tips/ steps on how how you “research” a company before a job interview to be prepared?

10 Comments

Recruiter

What are your thoughts on companies requesting references before scheduling an interview? Recently got a request for an interview but the instructions were to provide 3 references first.

17 Comments

Glassdoor has 982 Working Solutions reviews submitted anonymously by Working Solutions employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Working Solutions is right for you.