Working Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Working Solutions President Kim Houlne
Kim Houlne

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • In MY experience there are no cons dealing with the company nor the people (in 30 reviews)

• Low pay, and independent contractor (in 22 reviews)

"Love Working Solutions!"

Current Employee - Senior Resource Coordinator in Monticello, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Resource Coordinator in Monticello, FL

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working solutions is a wonderful company to work for! You schedule your own hours, you are your own boss! This company has the most caring team to work for, we are all like one big happy family! The pay is very good and so are the perks!

Cons

There aren't any cons for me!

Aug 21, 2017 – CMO

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We certainly try to have it feel like one big happy family....because we really care about our agents...from our CEO on down...

"Working Solutions is LEGIT!"

Current Employee - Senior Resource Coordinator in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Resource Coordinator in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible hours, nice pay w/potential bonuses, understanding supervisors and resources. Working solutions is a great company to work for.

Cons

I wish there were more chat/email only type opportunities. I have small children, and it is hard to work during the day when talking on the phone.

Advice to Management

Make yourself more present to everyone. It is hard getting to know management while working remote. Send out an occasional email. Things in the Vyne get lost easily. Thank you for this company to be able to stay home and work!

Aug 21, 2017 – CMO

Thanks for the review and feedback...we really appreciate it and you! The funny thing is that we thought we were sending too many emails and didn't want to annoy the agents so that is why we use the... More

"awesome"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wausau, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wausau, FL

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time

Pros

Fantastic group of people to work with. You couldn't ask for more professional, helpful and wonderful people to work with.

Cons

At this time no cons

Advice to Management

Keep up all the hard work and fantastic job to all of you at Working solutions.

Aug 21, 2017 – CMO

Thank you for the "awesome" review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how things are working out for you at Working Solutions. Thank you for what you do for our clients and their... More

"Program Success"

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Everyone is family. Truly love the people I work with and the work we do.

Cons

Sometimes it takes longer than necessary for plans to become implemented.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to ideas from all levels of employees and implement some of the out-of-the-box ideas.

Jul 28, 2017 – CMO

Thank you for your review and feedback. So glad that working here has been such a positive experience. Please keep all those good ideas coming...sometimes we all feel that things can take too long... More

"Comments on WSOL"

Current Employee - Senior Resources Coordinator in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Resources Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I love working with WSOL. Have been with them almost 5 years. Love being a independent contractor . Management Team is always great on each project. There here to help us not hurt us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help.

Irene

Cons

hate when sometimes hours are not avail.

Jul 25, 2017 – CMO

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. So happy that you have such positive feedback and have been with us for 5 year. Let's keep your track record going! We appreciate you and what you do... More

"Love Working Solutions!!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working solutions because there is a very flexible schedule, you can change it and get rid of hours and pick up more hours. The staff is AWESOME! They are very kind, caring and helpful. They really want to help you do well. Best work at home company!!!

Cons

Hmmm, not much really, it will take about a month before you start work, due to the checks, that are done to get you started.

Jun 7, 2017 – CMO

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We appreciate your kind comments and will continue to work really hard to live up to your view of us. Thank you for what you do for Working Solutions... More

"Thank you Working Solutions for allowing me to be part of your family for 14 great years!"

Current Employee - Agent in Sioux Falls, SD
    Current Employee - Agent in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great 2nd income. Flexible hours, great team work. Are always offering additional training sessions, one on one coaching if you want it. Great managers. I was very disappointed when the project I was on for almost 9 years ended this past year, but within a few weeks I was offered another one!

New agents need to remember that they do tell you up front that you should not depend on this as your full time job, although I do think it is possible if you are flexible with the hours you work.

Other reviewers referenced how the schedule is posted & lack of getting hours, true it can be stressful if you are not able to be there when the schedule drops but in the 14 years I have been with the company, there have only been a few weeks that I haven’t met the minimum set for the week. Flexibility is key,

Cons

I applied for a project a couple of weeks ago that I really wanted & thought I would be a good fit for because of past experience but was turned down. I understand that they have a large amount of people applying for the positions & they can’t hire everyone. I did send an email asking what skills/qualities I need to work on so that the next time I apply I will hopefully have a better chance at getting the job. Was disappointed that I didn’t get a response back.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing, it seems to work. My goal next year is to celebrate my 15 year anniversary by meeting Kim & other members of the team in person at one of the agent meetings.

Jun 8, 2017 – CMO

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! I did pass your review on to our team because I want to ensure that every communication gets answered. We certainly hope to get to meet you in... More

"My Heaven On Earth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stockbridge, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stockbridge, GA

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been a part of the Working Solutions Family for over 10 years. What started out to be only to supplement my income has literally become my main source of income. In fact, I was able to transition from working outside of the home to work at home and still maintain as the sole provider. They are superior when it comes to balancing work/life and even fun....If you are looking for flexibility, no need to look any further. Ten years ago, I was told that the best work-at-home company was Working Solutions. Ten years later and counting, I tell everyone that Working Solutions is the best company to work for especially if you work at home. This is a company where every shift you can count on a positive environment, passionate agents and promising possibilities. Working Solutions provides encouragement to their agents to build their business by providing excellent training with a genuine open-door policy. Working Solutions continues to be a daily blessing for me. It is a source of income that allows me to provide for my children and not only be present but active in their lives.

Cons

There's absolutely nothing negative that I can say

Advice to Management

Please continue to make the application process less frustrating and confusing. I am constantly referring those to apply but for some reason they seem to get lost in the process. I have seen a great improvement since when I first applied but with the new changes should come with clear communication from the beginning to the end whether they are accepted or rejected.

"Working Solutions has been a wonderful solution for me!"

Current Employee - Agent in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Agent in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I completely enjoy the flexibility that WS provides me to be able to work full time from home. My program has the most supportive management team and it is always easy to reach out to them with my needs and questions. I love my current program as it allows the opportunity to help people. I would advise anyone who is looking for a consistent work from home option to check out Working Solutions. I have been with the company since 2015 and absolutely feel like one of the WS family.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time. I recommend Working Solutions to anyone.

Jun 8, 2017 – CMO

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are so glad to have you as part of the Working Solutions family!

"Schedule is Flexible But Trainers do not know their own information!"

Former Employee - Remote Cust in New Orleans, LA
    Former Employee - Remote Cust in New Orleans, LA

I worked at Working Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You can work as small as 15 minute shifts which is amazing if you are a busy mom, they ask that you just work a minimum (depends on the line but usually 10 hours) a week. Training is paid. The only issue is the trainers half the time contradict themselves. They teach you one thing and mark it wrong in testing, then don't know the answers. They really need training since they dont even work the lines they teach for.

Cons

Its really hard to get good hours unless you are on exactly at shift drop.