Found 418 of over 982 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "work from home and flexible schedules" (in 102 reviews)
- "The training is great and mangers/staff very helpful." (in 79 reviews)
- "The pay is good and working from home saves money driving to and from an office building." (in 67 reviews)
- "Flexible Schedule and the ease of working from home" (in 44 reviews)
- "Very organize and Management is great" (in 42 reviews)
- "Being forced to either work other programs or they will make very few hours available to you" (in 39 reviews)
- "No benefits for independent contractors and work can be slower during off" (in 26 reviews)
- "Communication is poor throughout the company." (in 17 reviews)
- "If upper management would take this seriously and make the changes, the Model would work but right now it is way out of control with a lot of Managers not doing anything to make this company better." (in 6 reviews)
- "It is fairly difficult to be one of the first to get the hours you really want at schedule drop time, and if you do not hit your hours/numbers they require, you are penalized by having to be one of the last to get to schedule hours, and you lose any incentive pay for the entire next month." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Working Solutions and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Oct 31, 2023Performance SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsDallas, TX
I have worked here for 17 years in various positions. I have been an independent contractor and an employee. The Upper Management treats us as a family. We are names and not numbers!! Our opinions and ideas are valued.
Being a remote employee, we can't call in for snow days!!!2
- 5.0Nov 16, 2023Independent ContractorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
The best thing about contracting with Working Solutions is that you get to set your own schedule. Hense, you must work a minimum of 20 hours per week depending on what project within Working Solutions you are contracting with. Management is the best.
The down side of contracting with working solutions is that the pay rate per active on call minutes is .32 cents per active minute which sums up to $19.20 per hour so if you're not actively on a call for an entire hour you get paid for .49 minutes at that $.32 cent rate which equals to $15.63 an hour.
- 4.0Nov 25, 2023Senior Resource CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsStuart, FL
Flexibility Independent contractor Can work from anywhere Support staff
no increase in pay - ever
- 5.0Oct 25, 2023Project ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
Awesome atmosphere for anyone working there
None for this this job1Working Solutions Response2mo
Thanks so much for sharing your experience working with us! We're glad you loved it!
- 2.0Oct 12, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMiami, FL
Work own shift and time I move that
Little pay not much of any thing have to work really hardWorking Solutions Response2mo
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your hard work. We encourage independent contractors who work with us, like yourself, to select contracts that best align with their skills, interests, and compensation goals. If you haven't already, we'd suggest you meeting with a Working Solutions staff member on your current project to see if a different project is a better fit for your goals.
- 3.0Oct 14, 2023Travel ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsDallas, TX
Flexible work hours and great trainers
Low paying clients. Not enough work hours1Working Solutions Response2mo
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad that you enjoyed working with our educators and the flexibility of being an independent contractor with Working Solutions. We try our best to offer competitive compensation based on the role's responsibilities and any specialty skills required. We understand that the market changes rapidly and will continue to assess this area to ensure contractors are paid fairly. Thank you again for your feedback!
- 3.0Oct 5, 2023Customer Service Representative (CSR)Current Employee, more than 1 yearTexas City, TX
Wfh office environment, flexible hours
Pay per minute per callWorking Solutions Response2mo
Thank you for sharing your experience working with us. We're glad you're enjoying the flexibility of working with us as an independent contractor.
Working Solutions Reviews FAQs
Working Solutions has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 982 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Working Solutions to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
82% of Working Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Working Solutions 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.