KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

What people are saying about Working Solutions

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "work from home and flexible schedules(in 94 reviews)
  • "Good training however one of their NEW projects is just down right a living nightmare and it is not getting any better anytime soon!(in 71 reviews)
  • "The good things are the flexibility in your schedule and they pay decent and on time.(in 56 reviews)
  • "Very organize and Management is great(in 44 reviews)
  • "Flexible schedule and incentives motivate :)(in 30 reviews)
Cons
  • "Being forced to either work other programs or they will make very few hours available to you(in 37 reviews)
  • "No benefits of course since it's a contract program.(in 24 reviews)
  • "Lack of communication, no team meetings, I have no idea whom my supervisor is, the pay should be better, to many courses required(in 13 reviews)
  • "There are absolutely no benefits, time off, insurance or anything with this terrible company!(in 7 reviews)
  • "If upper management would take this seriously and make the changes, the Model would work but right now it is way out of control with a lot of Managers not doing anything to make this company better.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Working Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Pick your own schedule

Jul 19, 2022 - Work At Home Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pick your own schedule Fair pay Team Leads helpful

Cons

Not many different Jobs available

Working Solutions Response

Thanks for sharing your feedback. New opportunities become available periodically, as we expand our client base. Please check the Vyne or www.jobs.workingsolutions.com to stay up to date on new Working Solutions' programs. Thanks for being a part of the WooHoo! Crew.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great Company for Stay at Home Moms

Aug 2, 2022 - Customer Service Associate in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

You're able to pick your own schedule They pay well depending on position

Cons

If you forget to log in and pick your schedule you're left with graveyard shifts A contract can be canceled and you may have to try and sign up for a not so favorable job

Working Solutions Response

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! We appreciate you being a part of the WooHoo! Crew.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Jul 17, 2022 - Customer Service Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can work when you want to work. Everyone is very helpful.

Cons

None really. The only thing is sometimes there are rude customers. No fault of the company.

Continue reading

Working Solutions Response

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We know being a customer care pro is hard work and appreciate our network of independent contractors for their commitment to delivering top tier customer service. THANK YOU!

4. 4.0
    Former Employee

fdads

Jul 27, 2022 - Claims in Westmoreland, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

work at home and the comfort of your home

Cons

not emnough hours for your to survive

Working Solutions Response

Thanks for leaving a review. We're glad you're enjoying the comfort of working at home. Our goal is to ensure that every PRO on a program's roster are able to work a minimum of 10- 15 hours per week. We'd encourage PROs to make their schedules within 24 hours of it becoming available. After the 24 hour window, remaining hours are first-come, first-serve. We hope this insight is helpful. Thank you for being a part of our WooHoo! Crew.

5. 2.0