Worksmith Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Worksmith

2.5

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Worksmith.

Interview

A quick phone screen, and then a coding test. The question was so easy, I wrote a simple function, checked to make sure it worked, and sent it in.

They then informed me that my mastery of Java was not present in the code I sent, and were passing, so apparently you need to write complex code for a simple question.

Interview Questions

• Write a Change Calculator that gives the cash value back in the least amount of Quarters, Dimes, Nickels, etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Worksmith (Austin, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of a screening call, a coding challenge, and two whiteboard interviews. The overall process wasn't terrible if you know how to do some backend architecture and really think through your solution.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worksmith (Austin, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

Early stages of the interview process were ok, but the later stages (compensation, benefits, and the philosophy behind both) are concerning. Disconnect between market offering, and the approach to bringing in top talent.

Interview Questions

• What would be my 30/60 day plan for building out the recruiting function?
      What tools and budget allocation would be required to build out the respective function?
      What is my experience building out a "full cycle" recruiting function?
      Am I ok with ambiguity and constant change?
      How do I feel about partnering with teams from all segments of the business - engineering, sales, etc?   1 Answer

Marketplace Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worksmith (Austin, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with the hiring manager, then an in-person peer interview with employees in the role, then answering written scenarios specific to the position, and lastly an in-person interview with the leadership team.