World Wide Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

World Wide Technology Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2018

2.8

Product Owner Interview

Interview

I was selected for an interview for product owner position. After 2-3 days I was asked to select the time for the interview. I replied with my availability and after 3 days, recruiter requested for an interview next day.
    To accommodate this, I took time off from my work and waited for a call.
    After waiting for around 20 mins, I called the recruiter and left a voice mail. I waited again for 45 more mins assuming that he was perhaps stuck in another meeting. I, then sent an email and waited further for a response.

Next evening I received an email explaining another candidate was selected.

I am not disheartened but I am disappointed that recruiter did not communicated and managed this professionally.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at World Wide Technology in December 2017.

Interview

An approximate 30 Minutes video interview with a HR staff.
    The staff was really super nice and easy going. Really did not feel like an interview, felt more like a conversation with a new friend. Great experience

Interview Questions

• In your own words can you say what we do at World Wide Technology?   Answer Question
    • We are big on our culture and core values. What did you find interesting about these core values here at WWT.   Answer Question
    • Also be prepared to answer questions on your resume.   Answer Question

Inventory Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Edwardsville, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

I didn't have much of an interview because a guy I know recommended me for this job and he told me send my resume to Aerotek and I got a call. They hired me during the phone call and set up my orientation date.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a warehouse environment before?   3 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

I can't believe I am about to write this, but this was the most enjoyable interviewing experience since I have been a senior level professional. Each interviewer was well prepared and asked challenging questions. At one point, I was finishing the question while the interviewer was finishing my answer. The questions aren't easy; however, with the right experience and background, they aren't difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• How do you track profitability on your projects?   Answer Question
    • What is your Get to Green strategies for projects that fell behind schedule?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Edwardsville, IL).

Interview

Professional, but world wide did not follow up after interview. It has been over 1 month and still have not heard anything on the status of my in person interview.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

It was very fun to do. IT was mostly just going through my resume. She was super nice and made it not so nerve wrecking. She mostly just wanted to know my prior experience and what not.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Denver, CO).

Interview

The interview process was thorough, although it didn't seem like it was coordinated well. I had five interviews over the course of about a month and a few weeks. Most questions were the same in every interview. After the fifth interview, I had to wait a week, only to hear back that they had selected another candidate for the position. It felt like they were okay with wasting someones time and offered no feedback, as to why someone else was selected over me.

Interview Questions

• What core values do you closely relate to?
      Do you like talking on the phone?
      What are your excel skills?
      What do you like to do in your free time?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Wide Technology.

Interview

So the main issue is if interviewing tech doesnt like you or if ur not answering the way he wants (not necessary correct way ) you will not get a job. Also do not correct interviewing techs mistakes i guess they don’t like smart ppl around. Its either their way or no way. Advice to whoever is in charge for interview please be clear or responsibilities and dont test security persons skills for data center position. Its just a waste of time.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Interview

I have applied to WWT through job portal and got HR call after a week. HR asked me simple behavioral question. After a week she schedule technical interview and that was also so simple. They asked me general questions and about my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your real time shell scripting experience, with example   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Portsmouth, NH) in August 2017.

Interview

3 months, seven Interviews, many delays, slow responses. These folks are promoting the breaking of non competes. They are a well respected organization with a frustrating hiring process. Way too long for the this job. Process and timeline non-existent.

Interview Questions

• What Fortune 250 accounts can you bring with you?   1 Answer