World Wide Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.8

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

I was working for another 3PL when WWT took over operations of the facility. No formal interview was required. I just completed an application and new hire paperwork, and transitioned to WWT.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Went through a temp agency and completed my hours required. A position opened for a supervisor position, which I had a lot of experience in from previous employers, so I applied for it. Got an interview for it 3 days later. The atmosphere was very laid back and very down to earth. Great interview!

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you over other applicants? What’s unique about you?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

It was a somewhat lengthy process. There were three separate interviews that all took place over skype because I could not attend an in person interview. Other than that it was a great experience overall.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at World Wide Technology.

Interview

Long, took seven interviews and almost 7 months. The people are wonderful but don't expect a quick response, be in it for the long haul. You cant just apply to WWT when you are in need of a job, you have to be in a position where you don't need a job.

Interview Questions

• Q: Explain the UDS discovery process used by Cisco Jabber, and explain the SRV records needed to allow this.   Answer Question
    • Q: What areas would you say you need to improve upon with relating to non-technical people?   Answer Question

Professional Services Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

Had initial phone interview with recruiter followed by 6 more phone interviews, one at a time. Finally flew me to HQ in St Louis for a series of four more interviews. Last thing I was told "we'll be in touch". I reached out to them a week and a half later for a status. A week later I final got the word that I wasn't selected. They felt I wasn't the person to lead the PS business in the specified territory although I was very qualified. All interviews were very professional and pleasant. Recruiter was on the ball.

Interview Questions

• What are your outside interests?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Wide Technology.

Interview

good i had no issue with this process and all question were work appropriate. i think it went very well. very casual and was impressed with what i saw and felt.

May 2, 2017 – Director of Human Resources

Thank you.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Wide Technology.

Interview

Slow and cumbersome. I had two interviews with HR, followed up by several panel and paired interviews with different supervisors. All told I think I interviewed about seven times. Each interview asked me the same questions, with little variety - could really have been one big group. Didn't hear back form company for about a month, then got an offer out of the blue with a start date request in a week.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the role?   1 Answer

Apr 25, 2017 – Director of Human Resources

Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry the interview process wasn't ideal. Congratulations and welcome to the team.

> 10 Interviews Over IV Months Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a few weeks. There was the usual HR interview first, followed by 3 manager phone interviews. They mostly asked the same questions. At least 3 weeks went by with no contact, so I assumed I hadn't gotten the job. HR suddenly called back and said they wanted more interviews. This continued for a few weeks. I ultimately had a final round of interviews in St Louis. In total, I interviewed with over 10 people (one of them twice). As far as I know, they never checked my references.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more about experience; not behavioral based questions.   Answer Question

Engineering Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Honolulu, HI) in March 2017.

Interview

So far, I've only had one interview, but it was great. The two gentlemen that interviewed me were super nice, and seemed like very intelligent dudes. Neither of the men that interviewed me were from Human Resources. They didn't ask the usual questions. They mostly went through my job experience and asked me about my roles and responsibilities. They talked a lot about the responsibilities of the job that I was applying for, and I recommend thinking of ways that all your job experience and educational experience in the past can apply to the job you're applying for.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the most difficult part of this job would be?   Answer Question

Mar 23, 2017 – Director of Human Resources

Thanks and welcome to the team.

Supply Chain Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

After being pursued for an interview, I had a phone interview with basic HR questions, then an in person interview with an HR representative that was behavioral questions, then a last interview with hiring professionals.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous job if you were turning a profit?   Answer Question

May 2, 2017 – Director of Human Resources

Thank you. We typically don't work with recruiters. Best of luck to you.