World Wide Technology Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 235 of over 235 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at World Wide Technology

Featured Interview

World Wide Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at World Wide Technology in Jan 2020

Interview

First interview is with recruiter. You are screened and interviewed for an hour. Next interview is with operations manager for 45 minutes. This interview is more about your resume and skills/experience/why consulting. The next three interviews are case interviews with increasing difficulty. They are not as intense or strict as big four style cases but instead more realistic and more thoughtful. The next interview is with the three partners of the firm. They want to get to know you and ask more about how you would handle problems and how you work with a team. They want to see real world experience, enthusiasm, and maturity.

Interview Questions
  • Why consulting?
    Answer Question
  • What do you know about WWT?
  • How do you handle critical feedback?
2 people found this interview helpful

World Wide Technology

Application

I interviewed at World Wide Technology

Interview

Long interview process, multiple panel interviews with lots of PMBOK type questions. Panel style interviews with 3 to 5 people. Long periods in between interviews. HR did not outline the full process so I could not tell how close to an offer I was.

World Wide Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Wide Technology

Interview

Everyone I talked to was very friendly. However, it was a long process and sometimes people did not respond to my emails as quickly as I wanted during the process. I applied in September and did not hear back until December and then from December to April I did not hear back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

World Wide Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Wide Technology

Interview

I applied online and the first phone interview was with HR a week later. The second was a video call with QA manager and lead. The last interview was in 3 parts and took about 3 hours total. It included a live assessment of a test application designed for this purpose, and it was a fun little exercise. The other 2 video calls were with various team members to gauge technical expertise, experience and inter-personal skills. A fair assessment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

World Wide Technology

Application

I interviewed at World Wide Technology

Interview

Easy, straightforward. All questions were very direct and to the point. It was a short interview and they offered me the position. I considered the position but declined due to the low pay offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about working with a difficult person?
  • What motivates you to work?

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

It was 4 months process. First interview was with Recruiter and once that was through I had to give 3 Technical interviews. There was interview with hiring manager after that. Everyone was pleasant but the whole process was a bit long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

World Wide Technology

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at World Wide Technology

Interview

The interview was an introductory phone interview. It predominantly consisted of questions regarding background and future goals. It was very casual and lasted about 15 minutes. The person conducting the interview was very polite and decided to pass my information along to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

World Wide Technology

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at World Wide Technology

Interview

I had three interviews in one week, HR, supervising manager and then direct manager and someone in the same positron. After the interviews I did not hear back for one month.

Interview Questions
  • How is my ability to handle difficult clients and/or situations.

World Wide Technology

Application

I interviewed at World Wide Technology

Interview

It was a rapid process. I was connected over the phone with the recruiter. She asked me some questions. Then she described their company and hiring process. In the end, she told me if we decide to continue with you, we will send an email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

World Wide Technology

Application

I interviewed at World Wide Technology

Interview

Had a video interview that lasted about one hour. They asked me basic behavioral and situational questions. It was not too difficult and I enjoyed the entire process. They said there are 5 total rounds with a few case interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

World Wide Technology

Application

I interviewed at World Wide Technology

Interview

Phone Call with HR then Creative Director. They were both nice, casual conversations about what the position would entail and what experience I had. Not many questions asked about the company more about day-to-day at WTT and what questions I had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 235 Interviews