World Wide Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 18, 2017

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Edwardsville, IL).

Interview

Quick phone call with HR followed by a very fast phone interview with the hiring manager. The manager seemed to love my background and quickly invited me in for an on-site interview. From there, things were really chilly. The interview was set up 3 weeks in advance. I followed up with HR to make sure nothing changed in the 3 weeks, but the person took offense to it. The on-site was odd. I met with 4 people in total. They would ask a question, then cut you off while you were replying. Each of them seemed very distracted, looking at their phones and out the conference room window at other people.

I waited a week to hear back from them, only after I initiated. The response was very cold and unprofessional. I'm sorry I spent the time meeting with them.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Edwardsville, IL).

Interview

Professional, but world wide did not follow up after interview. It has been over 1 month and still have not heard anything on the status of my in person interview.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

It was very fun to do. IT was mostly just going through my resume. She was super nice and made it not so nerve wrecking. She mostly just wanted to know my prior experience and what not.

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at World Wide Technology.

Interview

So the main issue is if interviewing tech doesnt like you or if ur not answering the way he wants (not necessary correct way ) you will not get a job. Also do not correct interviewing techs mistakes i guess they don’t like smart ppl around. Its either their way or no way. Advice to whoever is in charge for interview please be clear or responsibilities and dont test security persons skills for data center position. Its just a waste of time.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Denver, CO).

Interview

The interview process was thorough, although it didn't seem like it was coordinated well. I had five interviews over the course of about a month and a few weeks. Most questions were the same in every interview. After the fifth interview, I had to wait a week, only to hear back that they had selected another candidate for the position. It felt like they were okay with wasting someones time and offered no feedback, as to why someone else was selected over me.

Interview Questions

• What core values do you closely relate to?
      Do you like talking on the phone?
      What are your excel skills?
      What do you like to do in your free time?   Answer Question

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Interview

I have applied to WWT through job portal and got HR call after a week. HR asked me simple behavioral question. After a week she schedule technical interview and that was also so simple. They asked me general questions and about my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your real time shell scripting experience, with example   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

I was working for another 3PL when WWT took over operations of the facility. No formal interview was required. I just completed an application and new hire paperwork, and transitioned to WWT.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Professional yet extremely conversational and enjoyable. From the HR representative that I initially spoke with over the phone, to the in person interview, everyone I had contact with throughout the process was passionate about the company and had interest in what I was looking for in a career. Great people and an overall great experience.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

Interview

Went through a temp agency and completed my hours required. A position opened for a supervisor position, which I had a lot of experience in from previous employers, so I applied for it. Got an interview for it 3 days later. The atmosphere was very laid back and very down to earth. Great interview!

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you over other applicants? What’s unique about you?   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at World Wide Technology (Pleasanton, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Lots of emails back and forth with occasional pauses up to couple weeks. Generic 10-min telephone chat with HR. Telephone tech screenings. The process was a bit confusing and terminated after first tech screening (it went quite well as per my impression and it should've been more to go) but then HR came back to me after couple of weeks saying that he is looking if there are any other positions available which can be a better fit since the feedback was negative. Might be a personality mismatch or/and miscommunication.