World's Foremost Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at World's Foremost Bank

Bank Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at World's Foremost Bank (Lincoln, NE) in October 2013.

Interview

Only asked a few questions before job offered on the spot. Manager interviewing me didn't seem interested in his job. After interview we started a two and a half week training class.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your job?   1 Answer

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at World's Foremost Bank (Lincoln, NE) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I believe it only took two days to get a call and set up an interview for that week. About a week later, got the job offer and accepted. Then I had to come in the next day to HR to fill out paperwork and take a picture for my badge. The training class started a week after that (usually the first Monday of each month)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer. How did you handle it and what was the result?   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at World's Foremost Bank (Lincoln, NE) in October 2013.

Interview

Pretty basic questions. They just need to know that you're computer literate and reliable.

Negotiation

No negotiation, it was an hourly position and the starting wage was posted

Bank Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World's Foremost Bank.

Interview

Got a phone call first for prescreening then telling me i need to come in the next day for a 10 key test. the next day I came in for the 10 key test, they cared about the accuracy and speed, i passed the test and was informed that there will be a interview right after. I went to the interview and being told that i might need to come in again the third day since their supervisor isnt available. I got the call that afternoon and went back for the third interview with the supervisor the next day and got the offer on site.

BS II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at World's Foremost Bank (Lincoln, NE) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied on-line (takes about 45 min.-1 hour). I received a phone call back two days later, and spoke with an HR rep for ~20 minutes on the phone going over some general screening questions. She then offered to set up an in person interview time. When I went in for the interview, I was kept waiting for a while. Once I was in, however, it was a great experience. The interviewer was great and it was very laid back, everything went well. I got a call a few days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions where very basic interview questions, no ONE question stuck out to me.   Answer Question