Worldwide Business Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY).

Interview

Telephone interview

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

I had a preliminary phone interview and then was brought in to be interview by two people who would be my supervisors if I got the job. They asked me questions for about 20-30 minutes, then asked me what questions I had, wrote them down, and stepped out of the room for a few minutes to see who could answer my questions, then came back in the room, answered my questions, asked a few more of their own, and that was it. Took a little less than an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe the last time you had a bad experience with customer service.   Answer Question

Conference Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

I had a great interview process with WBR. Unlike other interviews, I was given direction and an idea of what to expect from the beginning. Having recently gone through several other interviews, at various companies, in different industries, it was nice to be informed of that right from the start.

I had applied online for the position and heard back quickly. I believe it was a LinkedIn easy apply. Great to see a company utilize that feature. After all... Isn't that why we update our LinkedIn... It's a living resume right? This to me showed that they're moving with current trends and the applying process can get rather redundant. I heard back within the week from the company. My initial call was awesome. The talent lead painted a detailed picture for me of the job. He was friendly, honest and asked great questions which allowed me to response with unique answers.

After that, I had multiple phone interviews, which lead to a panel interview, which lead to two 1 on 1 interviews. All interviewer's were respectful of my time and schedule and worked to accommodate my working life. Each round did a great of depicting the job, roles, and responsibilities. Also, interviewers we're upfront and honest about the work, the company and open to answering all my questions.

Great process overall. Very pleased with the way everything unfolded and excited to have landed the job!

Interview Questions

• Wide variety of questions ranging from background, work history, transferable skills, ability to multi task, communication skills, research ability, writing ability, etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was positive and seamless. I had a preliminary 30 minute phone screen, scheduled an in-person interview, and received an offer the next day. The in-person interview lasted about 60 minutes long, and I met with multiple decision-making people. The interview questions consisted of basic interview questions, detailed skills/experience questions and 1 or 2 case scenario questions.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Phone screen and 2 in person interviews. Interviewers are genuinely interested in getting to know you. In person interviews lasted about an hour each and was offered a position after the second interview

Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• 2 interviews with line managers and one with a senior. Basic questions on competency and awareness of the market. The process is rather slow and could be improved with a better feed back. world business research is a good place to start a career in the industry and is a stepping stone.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Two women interviewed me. They have been really nice and made me feel at ease throughout the entire interview process unlike other interviews I have heard. Probably, this is because I was applying for an internship. After asking routine questions, they began to ask competency-based and situational judgment questions. I was not asked to undertake a numerical/logical test and after 2 weeks, I got the internship which become after one month become a 6-month placement.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to make a decision when you've only had half of the information? If yes, how?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research in September 2009.

Interview

They asked me to tell me about how they company makes revenue and stregths and weaknesses

Marketing Executive Interview

Interview

Telephone interview. If shortlisted they will call you to meet. Be ready but be urself. I wasn't ready at that time. It was my very first interview. Good luck candidates

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 parts. Firstly there was an initial telephone call where they asked what I knew about the company and why I would be suitable. I was then invited down for a 1:1 interview. There were two interviewers in the room. I was placed in a room and given a description of one of their conferences. I was given 10 minutes to read through it and told I would be required to pitch it back to them when they returned to the room. I had not been told this would be part of the interview process, they clearly want to see how you react. Then this was followed by a 45 minute question based interview. Thirdly I was asked to do a trial morning, this consisted of getting on the phone and making some research calls + meeting the teams.