Worldwide Business Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Worldwide Business Research

Sort:

Conference Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

I had a great interview process with WBR. Unlike other interviews, I was given direction and an idea of what to expect from the beginning. Having recently gone through several other interviews, at various companies, in different industries, it was nice to be informed of that right from the start.

I had applied online for the position and heard back quickly. I believe it was a LinkedIn easy apply. Great to see a company utilize that feature. After all... Isn't that why we update our LinkedIn... It's a living resume right? This to me showed that they're moving with current trends and the applying process can get rather redundant. I heard back within the week from the company. My initial call was awesome. The talent lead painted a detailed picture for me of the job. He was friendly, honest and asked great questions which allowed me to response with unique answers.

After that, I had multiple phone interviews, which lead to a panel interview, which lead to two 1 on 1 interviews. All interviewer's were respectful of my time and schedule and worked to accommodate my working life. Each round did a great of depicting the job, roles, and responsibilities. Also, interviewers we're upfront and honest about the work, the company and open to answering all my questions.

Great process overall. Very pleased with the way everything unfolded and excited to have landed the job!

Interview Questions

• Wide variety of questions ranging from background, work history, transferable skills, ability to multi task, communication skills, research ability, writing ability, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was positive and seamless. I had a preliminary 30 minute phone screen, scheduled an in-person interview, and received an offer the next day. The in-person interview lasted about 60 minutes long, and I met with multiple decision-making people. The interview questions consisted of basic interview questions, detailed skills/experience questions and 1 or 2 case scenario questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY).

Interview

Telephone interview

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

I had a preliminary phone interview and then was brought in to be interview by two people who would be my supervisors if I got the job. They asked me questions for about 20-30 minutes, then asked me what questions I had, wrote them down, and stepped out of the room for a few minutes to see who could answer my questions, then came back in the room, answered my questions, asked a few more of their own, and that was it. Took a little less than an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe the last time you had a bad experience with customer service.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very structured and straight forward. Throughout the 3 rounds of the process, they asked some basic interview questions, but also asked challenging questions to provide insight on what skills are needed for the role.

Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research in October 2018.

Interview

Invited to interview in person after phone interview. The in person interview was with the person I spoke with on the phone and a superior. It was conducted in a way that felt like one person was on board with the interview and the other had to be there. It was an uncomfortable atmosphere and very difficult to read.

Interview Questions

• How would you begin producing a tech conference   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Interview

Phone screen with Marketing Director, followed by onsite interview with the same guy and a senior marketing manager. Many situational marketing-related questions, so recommendation would be to focus especially on how you'd go about marketing an event. Answered all their questions to best of my ability, and apparently they were still not satisfied. The very fact that they gave me friendly "advice" at the end of the interview on how to answer their questions was an indication that I wasn't going to get an offer....

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied to WBR online. There were 3 rounds to the interview process: one 30 minute phone call and two 1 hour in-person sessions. The questions revolved around two areas; the first, general questions about my prior experience and the second, situational critical thinking questions involving their events. The team was very straightforward and open regarding their process as well as with feedback throughout the 2 weeks, which was a refreshing change of pace from other places I had interviewed with. In addition, they interviewers seemed interested not only in my previous work experience but who I was as a person. I received an offer the day after my final interview.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was very streamlined. There was an initial interview over the phone that was not more than 30 minutes. They brought me in to meet with my potential manager and the VP of sales. They wanted to know my experience with sponsorship sales as well as sales in general.

Interview Questions

• What is your philosophy on sales?   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Phone screen and 2 in person interviews. Interviewers are genuinely interested in getting to know you. In person interviews lasted about an hour each and was offered a position after the second interview