Worldwide Business Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Worldwide Business Research Interview Questions

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (New York, NY).

Interview

Telephone interview

Graduate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was fine - all seemed friendly, easy to chat to and very open and generally interested in me as a person.

Face-to-face interview - not so good..... Got criticised for not being a 'typical business management student' because I wasn't "working class and male" - this then made me feel very uncomfortable and my answers to questions were constantly criticised and challenged (although as expected)... not a good overall impression of the business and how it works - will not be considering this company in the future.

Interview Questions

• The usual - what can you do for the company? Why should be hire you.......   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 parts. Firstly there was an initial telephone call where they asked what I knew about the company and why I would be suitable. I was then invited down for a 1:1 interview. There were two interviewers in the room. I was placed in a room and given a description of one of their conferences. I was given 10 minutes to read through it and told I would be required to pitch it back to them when they returned to the room. I had not been told this would be part of the interview process, they clearly want to see how you react. Then this was followed by a 45 minute question based interview. Thirdly I was asked to do a trial morning, this consisted of getting on the phone and making some research calls + meeting the teams.

Marketing Executive Interview

Interview

Telephone interview. If shortlisted they will call you to meet. Be ready but be urself. I wasn't ready at that time. It was my very first interview. Good luck candidates

Delegate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Easy, head of sales does most of the talking others keep quiet. Th office is open plan so be prepared to be paraded through into the corner office where the head of sales is waiting, they like football so be prepared for that.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Brilliantly organised and run with professionalism. The team at LHH made me feel very welcome even through a testing interview process. they probed my skill set to make sure I was the right fit and also conducted psychometrics to check for derailers as something to be worked on when I started.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Two women interviewed me. They have been really nice and made me feel at ease throughout the entire interview process unlike other interviews I have heard. Probably, this is because I was applying for an internship. After asking routine questions, they began to ask competency-based and situational judgment questions. I was not asked to undertake a numerical/logical test and after 2 weeks, I got the internship which become after one month become a 6-month placement.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to make a decision when you've only had half of the information? If yes, how?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• 2 interviews with line managers and one with a senior. Basic questions on competency and awareness of the market. The process is rather slow and could be improved with a better feed back. world business research is a good place to start a career in the industry and is a stepping stone.   Answer Question

Conference Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research.

Interview

1) Briefing about the company.
    2) Project (mock conference program)
    3) 1:1 Interview
    4) Final Interview

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research in September 2009.

Interview

They asked me to tell me about how they company makes revenue and stregths and weaknesses