Wotif.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Wotif.com Interview Questions

Interviews at Wotif.com

2.3

SEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wotif.com (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2015.

Interview

HR screening first with general questions and a few specific to the role. Skype interview with 2 senior members of the team asking specific questions on work style and knowledge for about an hour. Very friendly, fun interview as far as they go. Last interview with the department director again via Skype for just over an hour. Tougher and with more emphasis on culture fit and expected progression.

Interview Questions

• Specific SEO. How to remove indexed article and how to prevent articles from being indexed.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wotif.com.

Interview

I was contacted by email to organise a background check and a phone interview. Then I need to work on a assignment in four hours. It was building a simple web server with a limitation of libraries used. One-one interview was a pleasant experience. The interviewers were very nice and asked some basic questions on Lean, Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, data structure and sorting algorithms...

Interview Questions

• Merge and sort two arrays which are already sorted or unsorted.   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wotif.com (Brisbane (Australia)) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview and was then called for a F2F interview. Interviewer was polite and interview questions were largely based on Testing experience. Overall interview experience was good.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wotif.com (Bangkok (Thailand)) in June 2014.

Interview

There is 3 Rounds.
    The first round is phone interview with 2 people : Senior Test Analyst and Test analyst.
    The second round is quiz puzzle. They will ask you to do little assignment.
    The final round is onsite interview, They will ask you to have interview with the team at their office

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wotif.com.

Interview

only 2 stages. short phone interview to judge phone manner and conversation ability then 30 minute face to face interview with a supervisor. after being hired by the company i learned that the face to face interview was actually meant to have a supervisor and a manager but the manager was busy

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that you think will help in this position   Answer Question

Accounts Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wotif.com (Brisbane (Australia)) in January 2012.

Interview

Sit down chat with CFO and managing accountant. It was pretty easy and I walked out knowing I had the job. I don't have much else to write but I need to write 30 words.