Wright Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wright Medical Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2017

Concurrent Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wright Medical (Memphis, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and had phone interview with HR recruiter. Interviewer had a copy of someone else's resume so they asked about my background at wrong company. Didn't seem very organized.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wright Medical in February 2017.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with recruiters, territory manager, and sales rep. One face to face interview with both manager and sales rep. Fast to respond, very helpful, and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wright Medical (Memphis, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not bad. I had a phone screen interview then I met with the managers face to face. A week later they asked me to come back for a third interview. The questions that were asked were not anything that I hadn't prepared for. Everything went smoothly

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wright Medical (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I recently interviewed in Memphis, TN, for a technology leadership role. It was sad to see that there were no women or minorities in leadership roles for the organization. Every interview was with a white male which does not send the best message to a female. Even the consultants were white males which is unfortunate that this company does not see the value of brining in diverse candidates especially women to improve their current operations via innovation, diversity of thought and new ideas.

Interview Questions

• Tell me abut yourself? Would you be able to work in an organization that intense, loud with demanding people?   Answer Question

Interview

Just be prepared, bring brag boog, learn company products in history, do LinkedIn search your manager and senior management, read about some of the new technology that the company has come out with, design a business plan for three months six months in a year, layout her objectives and challenges that you will be facing

Negotiation

Na

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Wright Medical (Memphis, TN) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview Process is long. You can expect to be interviewed by all of the functional areas you will work with on a day to day basis. Most people have an average of 5 interviews during the process.

Regulatory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wright Medical (Memphis, TN) in March 2013.

Interview

It is the standard telephone interview first and if selected you come in for basically an all day 1:1 interview with each department you will be working with. You may be called in for a second 1:1 but those types of interviews are reserved mainly for VP level positions.

Interview Questions

• How much medical device do you have? Have you done a PMA or worked with 510ks. There weren't any difficult questions asked.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wright Medical (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

It has probably changed sightly since I applied at an independent distributor for Wright Medical but this is how it usually goes.

You will first meet with the rep that you will be working for. This is more based on immediate likability, instinct, and get to know about experience or skills. There may be some technical questions but this will be more how you've handled situations or who you are familiar with in the industry.

I then met with the territory manager to answer more situation questions, knowledge of product, previous recognition.

If you're covering cases for another rep your likability and thinking on your feet will get you through the interview. You'll be working with customers who are not necessarily thrilled to see you so you will have to be resilient and enthusiastic.

Interview Questions

• If a doctor goes against your technical expertise and implements a product incorrectly after multiple suggestions not to do so, what do you do?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I interviewed at Wright Medical (Memphis, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

Great interview and great experience, management was very knowledgable about business and growth, very informative when answering my questions, very welcoming in the interview, really had a great overall experience.

Interview Questions

• What I would do if faced with a significant quota? How would I achieve my goal?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy and pleasing process, no high pressure at all.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wright Medical (Memphis, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview very straightforward. Multiple business groups interviewed at separate times. no panel interview. Took a very long time to make up their mind. Asked to come back after 3 months for second rounds of interview. Final offer was great. HR was easy to work with. Onboarding was easy and friendly.

Interview Questions

• HR asked "Are you a good listener?"   1 Answer