Wyandot Snacks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wyandot Snacks

1. Featured Interview

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wyandot Snacks (Marion, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was long but overall very easy. The interviewers went into great depth on my past experience and how I would handle certain situations as a manager. Some questions were hard to answer in general but they made you think. The interviews consisted of a phone interview and 2 in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why are you willing to leave your current job   1 Answer

Food Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyandot Snacks (Marion, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I saw the job posted through a recruiter and the recruiter they use is very responsive. I had an interview scheduled a day after I turned in paperwork they required.
    They brought me in for about a 5 hour interview, where I was lead from department head to department head to gauge how I would work with each of their departments. Very comprehensive and seemed to cover all the aspects that my job would entail.
    Received a job offer a couple of days to a week later.

Interview Questions

• The questions were almost all related to prior experience.   Answer Question

Food Technologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wyandot Snacks in September 2012.

Interview

I was recruited by a agency and I interviewed with the agency three times and then my information was passed onto Wyandot. I drove up Wyandot and interviewed.
     I was interviewed by a number of people during the day at Wyandot and asked all kinds of questions like my favorite snacks etc..

They got back to me within a two weeks and said another candiate had more experience for the role than I did.