Wyandot Snacks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wyandot Snacks (Marion, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was long but overall very easy. The interviewers went into great depth on my past experience and how I would handle certain situations as a manager. Some questions were hard to answer in general but they made you think. The interviews consisted of a phone interview and 2 in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why are you willing to leave your current job   1 Answer

Food Technologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wyandot Snacks in September 2012.

Interview

I was recruited by a agency and I interviewed with the agency three times and then my information was passed onto Wyandot. I drove up Wyandot and interviewed.
     I was interviewed by a number of people during the day at Wyandot and asked all kinds of questions like my favorite snacks etc..

They got back to me within a two weeks and said another candiate had more experience for the role than I did.

Food Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyandot Snacks (Marion, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I saw the job posted through a recruiter and the recruiter they use is very responsive. I had an interview scheduled a day after I turned in paperwork they required.
    They brought me in for about a 5 hour interview, where I was lead from department head to department head to gauge how I would work with each of their departments. Very comprehensive and seemed to cover all the aspects that my job would entail.
    Received a job offer a couple of days to a week later.

Interview Questions

• The questions were almost all related to prior experience.   Answer Question

AP Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyandot Snacks (Marion, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

Got an email then went to the HR department and talked with them then was sent to Senior accountant. Then they called for a second interview and i met with the controller and met the others in the department. Then HR called me and said i got the job and then emailed me an offer letter. i accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer