X-FAB Silicon Foundries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at X-FAB Silicon Foundries

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at X-FAB Silicon Foundries.

Interview

The interview process went quite well and I was hired sometime after the first interview. I took about a week or so for them to get back to us with the decision, and then another week or so to meet with them again. I think the whole process took a little under a month.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a conflict you had with a coworker and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at X-FAB Silicon Foundries (Lubbock, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

Very long and detailed panel interview. Very intense and very thorough questioning from each member of a 5 panel interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very flexible. Never undersell yourself.

Prozessingenieur Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at X-FAB Silicon Foundries in October 2017.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview in a conference room. My first and worst experience with X-FAB. I had to ask them to repeat several times. Language was barrier, although the whole conversation was in German. I would have done the interview much better if they had given the opportunity to speak in English.

Interview Questions

• Question regarding the production activities and interests.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at X-FAB Silicon Foundries in September 2010.

Interview

Terrible they try to manipulate you and make you feel unworty

Prozessingenieur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dresden (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at X-FAB Silicon Foundries (Dresden (Germany)) in February 2017.

Interview

War ganz super und nett, errtemal telefonische gesprach danach kam nich mal fach telefonische gesprach danah personlich gesprach danach angebot..aber mann muss geduldig sein und noch aufwarten sowie richtig gut zu die stelle bereitet