X-Ray Optical Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at X-Ray Optical Systems

Candidate Interview Review

Mechanical/Industrial Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Greenbush, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at X-Ray Optical Systems (East Greenbush, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied on job forum and was called the following day to come in for an interview the day after that. Interview was in the afternoon. Was greeted at the facility by the HR Director and went to his office to have a one-on-one discussion with him. After that he took me to a small conference room where I sat and waited to speak with a manufacturing engineer. The engineer asked me questions regarding highlights of my resume especially on past work experience. The engineer then took me on a quick tour of the building showing me the offices and manufacturing floor. When he was finished he brought me back to the conference room and the Director of Operations came in to speak with me on-on-one as well. Asked about highlights on my resume and some behavioral questions. When he was done he said that they would get back to me early the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about the project that you have highlighted on your resume. What did it entail and what did you do for it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay range was given on job post. Since I had been paid a bit more at my last internship they gave me the maximum of the range.